Versus Battle Overgrown Rover (OPM) vs Full Zoan Queen (One piece)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
People are sleeping on Queen. Queen is a tank : tanked Marco attacks, Sanji etc etc. And can attack like a boss : laser beams, launchers, teeth, brachiobomb, brachio snake etc. And Queen has haki too.

One piece high tiers are really strong.

C

Cuistot

Queen can't hurt Rover, that much is clear, even with the snake hold. Rover's offense isn't all that great either though, tanked by a version of Garou that was less durable than Queen.

IMO it's a stalemate, or Rover simply outlasts.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Queen can't hurt Rover, that much is clear, even with the snake hold. Rover's offense isn't all that great either though, tanked by a version of Garou that was less durable than Queen.

I think Brachio Bomb can do something. For now itโ€™s Queen best move for me.

But yes Queen will need so much time to put a dent on Rover.

C

Cuistot

I think Brachio Bomb can do something. For now itโ€™s Queen best move for me.

But yes Queen will need so much time to put a dent on Rover.
Yh it could stun him/do some damage. But Rover pretty much leaves the arc unscathed, even Saitama's casual punch that shook the entire MA base only knocked him out temporarily.

Queen needs dura-negating hax to win this, blunt/cutting force won't do.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Not sure if Rover can deal enough damage to put Queen down for good..... but Queen definitely doesn't have the power to put Rover down imo.

comparing ppl to garou (or saitama of course) is like dumb imo , u talking about garou the dude who went from like low-mid demon tier in opm to boros tier in like 2 days cuz he gets a ssj equivalent power up whenever he stubs his toe along with so many other borken stuff like stealing ur techniques and getting legit immune or super reisstant to the attack he just took ...etc, like dude is so broken u cant say rover attacks were weak espically when the the shots he hit garou with he did from a couple kilometers underground yet even one of them made earthquakes and shit on the surface .