Versus Battle Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs The Boys

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the great and magnificient Ozymandias (from the movie) is teleported in The Boys show.

Which Supes can beat him ?

- Popclaw
- Translucent (but Ozy knows he is here)
- Kimiko
- Lamplighter
- Kimoko brother
- Starlight
- Black Noir
- Stormfront
- Queen Maeve
- Homelander

For those who don't know Ozymandias :

tags : @Fujishiro @Zara @Inflamed Haki @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @Luffy is the mc etc

I have to repeat what Major said lmao
Watch the Boys you will like it
Post automatically merged:

OT: I think despite his superior intelligence, he can't win against them in a 1v1 since they have hard skin, they can survive bullets or a bomb for some of them.

Ozy is just a human, he would lose eventually but he can certainly put up a good fight. He's super fast and quite skilled at fighting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Ozy is not really a normal human. in the movie the guy is superhuman. He can catch a bullet, can destroy effortlessly Owl and Rorschach, beat up the Comedian who was a great fighter and strong, can put the Comedian (100kg) over his head and sent him straight toward the window with so much strength that he broke it (the cop said the glass was extra thick).

Owl whi can smash arms and knock out in one punch normal thugs landed a lot of free punchs on Ozy face and barely did nothing

Here is Owl vs thugs

Here Owl hitting Ozy

Last edited:
Watch the boys you’ll like it

For a sec I thought you mean Dr Manhattan against them and I was like bruh what’s with the spite matchup. Ozy imo loses. I mean he can probably deal with most of them but not sure he can deal with homelander, who is effectively a superman clone.
The man can take nukes to the face effortlessly.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Here the great and magnificient Ozymandias (from the movie) is teleported in The Boys show.

Which Supes can beat him ?

- Popclaw
- Translucent (but Ozy knows he is here)
- Kimiko
- Lamplighter
- Kimoko brother
- Starlight
- Black Noir
- Stormfront
- Queen Maeve
- Homelander

For those who don't know Ozymandias :

tags : @Fujishiro @Zara @Inflamed Haki @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @Luffy is the mc etc
All supes from The Boys beat him.

High intelligence can't pierce through tough ass fuck supers body.

Homelander, Lamplighter, Stormfront straight-up murders.