General & Others Pacing of the anime

Not sure the pacing would bother me if I didn’t read the manga. But, since I do and there are some scenes I want to see animated as soon as possible, I’ll just say it’s sad in the next four episodes, based on titles, we’ll only get three more manga chapters adapted.

That said, the episodes I’ve seen of Wano, I’ve enjoyed them. It’s not something I can say about anime Dressrosa.

They should consider animating the cover stories more. At least it would be substantial enough filler.
Same. I'm honestly surprised they don't do that. As a long time anime-only watcher I was kind of shocked when I read the manga and saw how much stuff was in the cover stories that I just had no idea about. Even just putting them as eyecatchers would be nice but I know that would be really expensive.

Same. I'm honestly surprised they don't do that. As a long time anime-only watcher I was kind of shocked when I read the manga and saw how much stuff was in the cover stories that I just had no idea about. Even just putting them as eyecatchers would be nice but I know that would be really expensive.
Apparently there was an interview where they mentioned wanting to do that, but they're too focused on Wano currently. At least that's what I got.

Recently my brother started watching the anime,as soon as he passed the TS I told him to try one thing: literally speed up the episode a bit (like the YouTube 1,25/2x feature) most of the episodes were watchable just fine and the dialogue was readable more than 98% of the time,save for info dumping moments. It may sound crazy but it worked just fine. Post timeskip anime looks like it was affected by Foxy or something like that.

Anime only here. I don't mind the pacing but maybe that's because of my mindset. I compare the anime with the manga.
Manga readers get every week a read worth of 5 min at most. But the animes series gives you 15 min (or a bit less) to watch. Also, we have animations, voices, music and so on.

The major downside is that I'm not up to date and can barely discuss anything with others. That kinda sucks :risitasad:

Anime only here. I don't mind the pacing but maybe that's because of my mindset. I compare the anime with the manga.
Manga readers get every week a read worth of 5 min at most. But the animes series gives you 15 min (or a bit less) to watch. Also, we have animations, voices, music and so on.

The major downside is that I'm not up to date and can barely discuss anything with others. That kinda sucks :risitasad:
I prefer watching as well because it adds so much to it with voices, sounds and movement.

But yeah, then you’ll be completely spoiled on WG, be careful :christunate:

You have to watch hunter x hunter due to the fact the energy system(nen) is particular and offers you versatile ways of using it. The fights are greater strategic than it's miles if brute power. The characters are 3-dimensional and have a few positive intensity. The writing is quite impressive, with gon now not only being the primary individual. The bodily attributes of global-building are superb and quite neat to gaze over. I recommend you to watch hunter x hunter anime filler guide. The tone of the tale is risky, however it can pay off as a compelling story structure