General & Others Pacing of the anime ?

Felt the need to post that here: Why on earth did the creators of the anime start to completely butcher the pacing over the course of the story?

Just for a comparison - back in the old days, things looked like this:

- chapters 1-99 were done in 52 episodes (almost 2 chapters per episode)

So let's go a bit further:

- chapters 301-399 were done in 77 episodes (still a very good ratio of almost one and a half chapters per episode)

Those were all well paced episodes and although the animation quality was questionable at times, the pleasant pacing made up for that and then some.
But now look at the mess that is today's anime:

- chapters 801-900 were done in 136 episodes (!!!!!!)

That is insanity! Wano finally has some good animation quality, but the main thing that has been ruining the OP anime has been some of the worst pacings I've ever seen on any show.

Why can't they fix the obvious?
They should go back to the pacing of old, even if it means that they have to do seasons or simply do more breaks. The quality that the OP anime would gain would be inmeasurable.

it has many variables entailing it..

anime vastly depends on where the primary spruce material is so that they don't surpass it and go on a tangent that isn't even canon to story

thats one

Anime can't catch up with Manga, so they have Two Options to make sure it doesn't, either Lot of Fillers (Like Naruto, Bleach Studio)
Or Slow Pacing like One Piece Studio

The anime has basically gotten worse. The pacing is the main problem. Back then they used good filler arcs (G-8, Ice Hunter, Caesar Retrieval). What I also find bad are these many unnecessary spoilers. For example, in a short flashback of Yamato fighting Ace, it was shown that Yamato was a woman before she took off her mask. Her outfit has been changed so that you can see her sideboobs, even though she was wearing a non-revealing outfit at the fight with Ace. That means, it was a conscious decision to spoil the anime fans by falsifying the portraying from the manga.

Its getting rough thats for sure with the pacing...I think that is what Oda is doing with skipping some interesting fight scenes for the anime to fill in and have more time, while simultaneously getting through Wano faster based off his comments. It taking longer than he thought to wrap up the arc.

It just is indeed butchering the anime. I watch it now like what is, the grandpa series still running with up to date animation, but following an outdated formula.

I don't give a fuck just as long as they remake the anime with good quality animation/good pacing/no censorship after the story is over.