Theory Page, the 4th Calamity and 11th Strawhat [Shocking Theory]

@Moliow
I like the idea of Ulti's and Page One's father being Page Zero who would have been the 4th calamity. It fits the theory infinitely better than 5 year old Carrot being a Calamity/All-Star and time traveling.
I have a different theory. Are you ready?
The fourth Calamity was Doffy(Joker). Oda even stated he was supposed to be in wano but than changed his mind. And Carrot is just another side character
When did Oda state that? Doffy in Wano would have been wild for sure.

@Moliow
I like the idea of Ulti's and Page One's father being Page Zero who would have been the 4th calamity. It fits the theory infinitely better than 5 year old Carrot being a Calamity/All-Star and time traveling.

When did Oda state that? Doffy in Wano would have been wild for sure.
This is his answer to a fan question. I don’t remember if it was from an SBS or Interview.
Question: “All the officers of the Beasts Pirates are named after card games, right?” – P.N. Akibee
Oda: Yep, indeed. The three All Stars are pretty obvious, but all of the Flying Six, the Numbers, and the Headliners, only excluding Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins, are all named after card games, as well as the K (King), Q (Queen), J (Jack), and 1 to 10 cards. If I were to list them all, I’d be filling this entire page. I hadn’t even heard about some of these! I imagined there were many types of games out there, but there really are many ways to play with just playing cards alone. By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo being called “Joker” is a remnant of an initial idea where Doflamingo was going to fight as a powerful companion of Kaido in the Wano Country. He’s quite the tricky opponent, so I’m glad we got rid of him at Dressrosa!!