Versus Battle Pain vs 5 Kage

When has any of the kage shown ap powerful enough to break chibaku tensei, I'll wait
When has any of the kage shown durability great enough to survive shinra tensei, I'll wait

Fact of matter being, The deva path's literal only two jutsu outscale anything that the kage can do and none of florigen's alts have but any counter argument to that as flori gen in general has no point to anything. He says like no feats suggesting that sasori can beat deidara and no feats that momo could even touch kaguya, It's just just gibbering nonsense as he does not follow flow of reason but instead the feelings of a community known to be as stupid as humanly possible
Onoki tanked two meteors from Madara at age what, 80? Ah, he also was the one who erased 25 Wood Clone Susanoos from existence.
Chibaku Tensei is dangerous but Onoki has the firepower to turn it to dust.

Pain loses due to particle style

maybe a mid diff. I just don't see any path having the speed to dodge that
Post automatically merged:

--That path's ability was to heal and not an offensive one

--Pain summoning a bunch of animals especially the dog will be difficult for kages -- Gaara was not able to overwhelm base susanoo of madara so 7-8 summons will keep him busy with tsunade

--Mei is trash and onoki's attacks gets absorbed ; deva path beats raikage

They also don't have any answer to chibaku tensei
im pretty sure particle style can't be absorbed, it hit madara

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yea no, Pein legit wins this. Ai is tha only issue hea caus of his speed. Mei is ass and Tsunade is weaker than Jiraiya and we know what Pein do to Jiraya……

Gaara ain’t got shit for Pein. Not to mention that Cerberus summoning dog ain’t getting put down by anything outside of Particle Style or Gaara dedicating massive amounts of sand to keeping it restrained all fight long. Then tha Chameleon summon can turn invisible…..

Finally tha Deva Path is smoking these mfs boots

Yea no, Pein legit wins this. Ai is tha only issue hea caus of his speed. Mei is ass and Tsunade is weaker than Jiraiya and we know what Pein do to Jiraya……

Gaara ain’t got shit for Pein. Not to mention that Cerberus summoning dog ain’t getting put down by anything outside of Particle Style or Gaara dedicating massive amounts of sand to keeping it restrained all fight long. Then tha Chameleon summon can turn invisible…..

Finally tha Deva Path is smoking these mfs boots
Deva Path has no mobility, he's getting smoked clean by particle style or A. The summoning's are just useless spam compared to the actual Susanoo's the 5 Kage fought against

I know many of you guys like Pain and the 5 Kage suck, but in this case it's just a matchup nightmare for Pain. He's not built to fight A or Onoki. Tsunade and the rest could just be there for easy support

6 Paths of Pain vs 5 Kages - Kages win with mid diff

Pain is freaking monster but that is too much for him... Literally, 4 Paths aren't even Kage level, 1 Path is only Kage level because of the absurd amount of summonings, leaving Deva Path to carry the team, so yeah, the Kages take this fight.

My Scaling would be something like this:
Deva Path - Above High Kage
Animal Path - Low Kage
Asura Path - High Jonin
Preta Path - Mid Jonin
Human Path - Mid Jonin
Naraka Path - Low Jonin

Onoki - High Kage
Raikage - High Kage
Tsunade - High Kage
Gaara - Mid Kage
Mei - Low Kage

Pain loses due to particle style

maybe a mid diff. I just don't see any path having the speed to dodge that

im pretty sure particle style can't be absorbed, it hit madara
Madara purposely didn't absorb it:seriously:

6 Paths of Pain vs 5 Kages - Kages win with mid diff

Pain is freaking monster but that is too much for him... Literally, 4 Paths aren't even Kage level, 1 Path is only Kage level because of the absurd amount of summonings, leaving Deva Path to carry the team, so yeah, the Kages take this fight.

My Scaling would be something like this:
Deva Path - Above High Kage
Animal Path - Low Kage
Asura Path - High Jonin
Preta Path - Mid Jonin
Human Path - Mid Jonin
Naraka Path - Low Jonin

Onoki - High Kage
Raikage - High Kage
Tsunade - High Kage
Gaara - Mid Kage
Mei - Low Kage
That's not how it works , matchup matters

Preta path hard counters onoki with his absorbtion while gaara/tsunade have to deal with bunch of summoning where dog summoning again counter tsunade

Madara purposely didn't absorb it:seriously:

That's not how it works , matchup matters

Preta path hard counters onoki with his absorbtion while gaara/tsunade have to deal with bunch of summoning where dog summoning again counter tsunade
true, but with Pain that's just 1 path that can be easily taken out by A as shown by sage naruto blitzing the paths.

A will stay being the biggest problem here, everybody can just play support to him and take out 1 path at a time like Naruto did. You're forgetting everybody here has intel on Pain thanks to the Sage Frogs.

Also dude stop it with the summonings, the 5 Kage dealt with 5 Susanoo's each at a time, we're way above that lol

EDIT: Also why do we need to adhere to your matchup? It would logically make more sense to have Onoki deal with the summoning's since he can wipe them off clean with particle style without a chance of them cloning. Also Garaa is more useful sneaking in sand to immobilize a few paths and block field of view as well, why have him stuck with summonings?

Last edited:
true, but with Pain that's just 1 path that can be easily taken out by A as shown by sage naruto blitzing the paths.

A will stay being the biggest problem here, everybody can just play support to him and take out 1 path at a time like Naruto did. You're forgetting everybody here has intel on Pain thanks to the Sage Frogs.

Also dude stop it with the summonings, the 5 Kage dealt with 5 Susanoo's each at a time, we're way above that lol

EDIT: Also why do we need to adhere to your matchup? It would logically make more sense to have Onoki deal with the summoning's since he can wipe them off clean with particle style without a chance of them cloning. Also Garaa is more useful sneaking in sand to immobilize a few paths and block field of view as well, why have him stuck with summonings?
Deva path can take care of A and you are underestimating the number of summonings pain can create and their power

Plus Chibaku Tensei GG is also there

Deva path can take care of A
No it can't, Deva Path is a glass statue and A is a top 5 faster character in this series. You're severely underestimating the 5 Kage here. The Mizukage and Gara both have jutsu that can block FOV. One quick blitz and the deva path is done

and you are underestimating the number of summonings pain can create and their power
No I'm not, the summonings were not a problem for Naruto who was Kage level at the time, why would it be a problem for 5 kages? Onoki literally wiped off clean like 25 Susanoo's of one particle style, what makes you think mindless summonings would stand a chance?

Plus Chibaku Tensei GG is also there
Onoki can destroy the sphere in the middle. chibaku tensei has a counter

No it can't, Deva Path is a glass statue and A is a top 5 faster character in this series. You're severely underestimating the 5 Kage here. The Mizukage and Gara both have jutsu that can block FOV. One quick blitz and the deva path is done

No I'm not, the summonings were not a problem for Naruto who was Kage level at the time, why would it be a problem for 5 kages? Onoki literally wiped off clean like 25 Susanoo's of one particle style, what makes you think mindless summonings would stand a chance?

Onoki can destroy the sphere in the middle. chibaku tensei has a counter
--Deva path was fighting 6 tails and nagata had no problem reacting to KCM Naruto who is > A's speed

--Gaara failed to dominate base susanoo where summonings can take punishments as 3 combo techs of jonin failed to subdue it ; In kages not everyone is of similar strength

--SM Naruto will destroy mei for instance

--Nah as I said any particle jutsu gets absorbed by pretha path ; 10 summonings keep gaara and tsunade busy where dog summon can split lots of times

--Deva path was fighting 6 tails and nagata had no problem reacting to KCM Naruto who is > A's speed
Nagato>> Deva Path, or any path for that matter. You're forgetting those fools were getting blitzed by Sage Naruto who's slower than A(who was also faster than B before the war). Also no, Pain wasn't fighting 6 tails Naruto, he got trashed then ran away.

--Gaara failed to dominate base susanoo where summonings can take punishments as 3 combo techs of jonin failed to subdue it ; In kages not everyone is of similar strength
Again, in what world would the 5 Kage team up and decide to give Garaa the task of taking out summonings? these are one of the smartest characters in the series. They would quickly delegate roles like they did with Madara. Onoki would easily take out the summonings.

--SM Naruto will destroy mei for instance
But he would have a hard time with A, which is why we say he was Kage level. Not every Yonko is of similar strenght but we all do agree it is a tier right?

--Nah as I said any particle jutsu gets absorbed by pretha path
So the preta path will be up there getting sucked in too? Then he's an easy picking for A.

; 10 summonings keep gaara and tsunade busy where dog summon can split lots of times
Again, Onoko would wipe the summonings clean.

You're scenario relies alot on retarded matchups. I assume you understand any other matchup would result in a hokage win.

let me break it down for you again

- Techniques that block FOV, countering the 6 paths ability of share vision
- A's speed would be a problem once each path is basically on an island by themselves.
- Garaa's sand limits mobility
- Onoki's particle style destroys the summoning's
- Tsunade is the healer and support, with the Mizukage providing support with techniques such as Mist style jutsu and taking out paths trapped by Garaa.

@Roo

Why nagato >> Pain?

SM Naruto sneak attacked asura more likely

--You are focusing too much on team work where they have to attack also and pain has more synergy with vision sharing on top

-- Shinra tensei willl caught every one in area bar A and all kages won't focus on summonings

--Human path can sneak attack tunade too given the opportunity ; you can say onoki Defeating summons but as I said pretha can counter that too

--Pain used big ST before his fight with naruto so his chakra was low also

I am not saying pain wins ( I do believe he does without A)

Because that's the portrayal we were given. Sage Naruto wrecked all but 1 Pain path, KCM Naruto was 0 diff by Nagato.
@Roo
SM Naruto sneak attacked asura more likely
It didn't, Asura was literally charging towards them.
--You are focusing too much on team work where they have to attack also and pain has more synergy with vision sharing on top
And you keep forgetting the Hokage have a lot of techniques that can block field of vision. Remember they have intel on pain.
@Roo
-- Shinra tensei willl caught every one in area bar A and all kages won't focus on summonings
If Shinra Tensei is sucking everyone up it would put the paths at a bigger disadvantage. Their mobility will be gimped against top tier mobility like Onoki and A.
--Human path can sneak attack tunade too given the opportunity ; you can say onoki Defeating summons but as I said pretha can counter that too
But it won't. Again, the hokage have intel on all of the paths. First thing will do is separate them. Also Tsunade is not getting sneaked on lol, she's fast enough to reach to Madara ffs.

you can say onoki Defeating summons but as I said pretha can counter that too
Preta Path will be out blind in another area.

--Pain used big ST before his fight with naruto so his chakra was low also
it wasn't low, he literally revived an entire village right after lol, Obito died after reviving 1 person.

Last edited: