Palworld?!!

So far I opened it and made my character (yay I can have flaming hot pink hair).

...I started in some ruins near a beach, and ran around exploring, realized it was now raining, and I have froze, and starved and barely scraped by but got a sheep and a pink cat.

Tis the life~

So far I opened it and made my character (yay I can have flaming hot pink hair).

...I started in some ruins near a beach, and ran around exploring, realized it was now raining, and I have froze, and starved and barely scraped by but got a sheep and a pink cat.

Tis the life~
I got around to building the jankiest base ever

Had to make a staircase up, I think it looks cool in an awkward sort of way but the sheer amount of stuff you put in your base means I need to find somewhere bigger because I have to keep throwing my pets around otherwise they won't work

I also really like the dark edge this game has, his went to meet a black marketeer in a cave he was next to a bunch of guillotines and hangman's nooses. It contrasts so well with the light fantasy environment.

Last edited:
Started his a side game until dragon's dogma 2 comes, shit is addicting.

Everytime I think I already saw it all, this game delivers, just start playing just cause in Pal world with the hook gun

I got around to building the jankiest base ever

Had to make a staircase up, I think it looks cool in an awkward sort of way but the sheer amount of stuff you put in your base means I need to find somewhere bigger because I have to keep throwing my pets around otherwise they won't work

I also really like the dark edge this game has, his went to meet a black marketeer in a cave he was next to a bunch of guillotines and hangman's nooses. It contrasts so well with the light fantasy environment.

Wow! That's impressive. For now, all I did was build a 4-walled rectangle and throw a door and bed in it.

I'm like Luffy, I always prioritize exploration first (did the same thing with Minecraft). I'll go full on design architect later.

I did find this like underground cave area I wanted to make my base but it wouldn't let me build down there because 'overlap' =(. That would have been cool dammit, like a den of thieves.

damn I think I've messed up, I tend to pin games to my taskbar and launch them from there. With some games it seems to create an offline file and won't allow me to connect to multiplayer so when I launch it from steam nothing is saved.

That's annoying I think I'll have to start over.

It's fucking amazing. Ark X Pokemon. My mate and I have nearly completed the paldeck, hit LVL 50, exploited the game to get the syndicate tower boss pals that aren't usually obtainable.

The GIANT tree is a fucking fuck tho bro, trust me don't do it.

Absolutely love this game. The grind is mental though, If you're okay with "cheating" and changing the world stats to make it a lil easier if highly recommend starting with high drop and spawn rates with low work time.

I'm a bit behind being on Xbox so idk how much more there is for steam
Post automatically merged:

Nope, it's now a game preview through gamepass

Oh well then, my mistake

I’m kinda interested in getting palworld myself, but I ain’t got nothing to play it on for the time being
Damn dude, as soon as it becomes available jump on this shit.
It takes the best parts of Pokemon and ark, slightly changes them to fit together and it's gorgeous. nice pal designs and variants. It may be slightly derivative but that's what makes it so amazing, every pal you're like Omg that guy is Zekrom X reshiram but different. It slaps the nostalgia button while being different in the best ways!!!

A slight exploit in case anybody doesn't know if you put your food into a box it resets the timer on expiration.

Food pretty easy to come by anyway but it's there if you need.

I just learned why you don't make your base out of wood. Spent all day building a fortress..

Then my Wixen fall asleep near the gate, and burnt the whole thing down.

I just learned why you don't make your base out of wood. Spent all day building a fortress..

Then my Wixen fall asleep near the gate, and burnt the whole thing down.
If you have a pal with watering I believe they can put out the fire. This happened a couple of days ago with me, my base got raided by chickens that blew themselves up and started burning down my staircase, I threw a celaray at it and it didn't seem to take long.

If you have a pal with watering I believe they can put out the fire. This happened a couple of days ago with me, my base got raided by chickens that blew themselves up and started burning down my staircase, I threw a celaray at it and it didn't seem to take long.
They tried to. See, it was my 2nd base which I was using for ore mining.

I built a giant gate around it to keep raiders out, but when Wixen fell asleep, he caught it on fire.

The water pals tried to put it out but once one piece of gate caught fire it spread so fast, that if they put one piece out, they'd go to do another piece and the piece that was put out would just re-spread until the entire whole thing was gone T_T