Versus Battle Panda (JJK) vs Po (Kung Fu Panda)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here the Panda fight of the century !

In the left corner :

Panda from JJK :

And Po from Kung Fu Panda :

Round 1 : no Gorilla for Panda and no Chi or special weapons for Po

Round 2 : Gorilla form allowed for Panda and Chi allowed for Po.

Po can't use any scroll, can't send people to spirit realm, can't shapeshift etc.

@Light D Lamperouge @Dragomir @Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth @KAIDO D. STRONGER @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Natalija @Steven @Kromage911 @LuthonTheDragDown etc

Po's feats if anyone wants to take a look

Pretty 50-50 if you ask me. Panda has the strength and cursed energy advantage because of his gorilla form whereas Po is very agile and quick. Also, Po has a lot of techniques under his belt. Wuxi Finger Hold could've probably defeated Panda but we know that it only works on mortals and Panda is not a mortal but a cursed doll!

A pretty good matchup. Can go either way I think. Though I would go with Po if I had to choose one.

R1: Po high diff
R2: Can go either way but Po extreme diff if I had to choose one

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This will be cute Panda fight of centuries :blush:
And i like Po from Kung Fu Panda more than Panda from JJK..

R1 i think its will be Panda from JJK
but R2 will be Po:smoothy:
Po's feats if anyone wants to take a look

Pretty 50-50 if you ask me. Panda has the strength and cursed energy advantage because of his gorilla form whereas Po is very agile and quick. Also, Po has a lot of techniques under his belt. Wuxi Finger Hold could've probably defeated Panda but we know that it only works on mortals and Panda is not a mortal but a cursed doll!

A pretty good matchup. Can go either way I think. Though I would go with Po if I had to choose one.

R1: Po high diff
R2: Can go either way but Po extreme diff if I had to choose one
Po neg diffs Panda in both rounds :kata:
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::akasalt::Dr.Killer: