Pantheos vs. … You

Which team are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey my friends!

we come closer to the next chapter and you all know I am a hardcore kid fan. And with that, I make a clear statement:

Linlin will fall in the Next chapter by the hands of Eustass Kid!

Now you will ask, why this thread.

easy, since @mmd @Ssg super suit coby and maybe @Giggio want to play a game with me, I will offer the same to everyone of you!

offer:
If you bet against kid and my statement and you win, I will wear an avy for 48 hours chosen from each of you.
So if 200‘people bet against me and win, I will wear 200 different avys over 400 days.

but if I win against you, I choose an avatar for all of you, for 2 weeks.

so, who wants go against the captain? And who is team Pantheos?

Gz
Panth
tbh I kinda find kidd to be cooler then zoro, yeah his attacks are lame but HE IS PIRATE MAGNITO BITCH. (BTW i vote on kidd)

I'm on the team of the real Kidd fans, unlike cringe sanjitards in disguise like the OP over here.

Nobody is defeating a Yonko by themselves or in a hakiless 2v1. I've said it and I'll say it again, that shit just ain't happening. The two Yonko are gonna get defeated at the same time by the Five Monster Supernova in an epic 5v2 in the flower capital just like Oden foreshadowed.

Kidd, Law and also Killer who I assume is on his way to fight Big Mom as well like they initally intented to need to level up a lot more and for that to actually happen they need to get knocked out at least one more time so their haki could bloom and grow exponentially.

This new level of strenght after tasting defeat twice is what's gonna enable them to use their awakenings with no backlash whatsoever like Doffy or Katakuri.

Hey my friends!

we come closer to the next chapter and you all know I am a hardcore kid fan. And with that, I make a clear statement:

Linlin will fall in the Next chapter by the hands of Eustass Kid!

Now you will ask, why this thread.

easy, since @mmd @Ssg super suit coby and maybe @Giggio want to play a game with me, I will offer the same to everyone of you!

offer:
If you bet against kid and my statement and you win, I will wear an avy for 48 hours chosen from each of you.
So if 200‘people bet against me and win, I will wear 200 different avys over 400 days.

but if I win against you, I choose an avatar for all of you, for 2 weeks.

so, who wants go against the captain? And who is team Pantheos?

Gz
Panth
Is this a semantical ploy? Fall like just fall down/trip/ get knocked over or be defeated/unconscious? I am avoiding the likely trap.

If Big Mom wins, I will be an admin for 170+ days, if Kidd wins, I will make a Kidd appreciation post. Win win for me.

I voted for Kidd's win against Big Mom. But the fight won't concludes in the next chapter, it's too risky of a move. However, if Big Mom were to get send flying or falling down to the ocean by Kidd but conscious, I would still count that as a win for Kidd.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
imagine betting against an admin that probably already knows what will happen from spoilers that haven't been released to the public yet :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Imagine actually believing that being admin of anime fanbase forum get you special spoilers for whatever reason
Prove that Pantyhose is connected to the leakers pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.