Pantheos vs. … You

Which team are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can already hear your tearful excuses. Kid takes her down this chapter, but since it just gets announced next chapter you cry:
„Buuut the narrator Box just said it the other chapter, that doesn’t count, I don’t want to take my L, waeh.“

don’t try to do that.
no , as long as she's factually defeated this chapter even if we get the narrator box the chapter after that she would have still been defeated this chapter , i'm a man of my words

I'm team Pantheos. If Oda wants Kid and Law to be anything other than cheerleaders, they'll need to do that much. Kid and Law were already hurt and BM was fresh. Even stalemating her would be HUGE. Besides, she already knocked them down and didn't kill them due to PIS, so their victory makes sense.

Do we even need a narative box?
If Kid and Law throw her away next chapter without she coming back, the question if "BM lose next chapter" got confirmed.
Which means Pantheos would won his bet.
Don´t forget it is about the next chapter, if she fight end their, Pantheos legit win.
no , suppose Kid and Law had Kuma's ability and he teleport BM to another island , that is not Kid and law defeating big mom

no , suppose Kid and Law had Kuma's ability and he teleport BM to another island , that is not Kid and law defeating big mom
As I said, the next chapter most like end the battle and based on Panth words:
Linlin will fall in the Next chapter by the hands of Eustass Kid!
If she is done after the next chapter, he wins the bet.
In case we don´t talk her about a teleport skill, we speak about a power attack.
It is all about the next chapter.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

@Pantheos right now:

:cheers:

Do we even need a narative box?
If Kid and Law throw her away next chapter without she coming back, the question if "BM lose next chapter" got confirmed.
Which means Pantheos would won his bet.
Don´t forget it is about the next chapter, if she fight end their, Pantheos legit win.
So far most of the major fights from the Tobi Roppo to Perospero to the All Stars all had a narrative box announcing either their defeat or the winner of the battle.

Also I agree with @MonsterKaido, if Big Mom is let's say removed from Onigashima I don't count that as a defeat unless she's actually knocked out.

If BM is knocked out cold or white eyed then I took an L

Throwing BM out of onigashima or something like that is invalid
Pretty much this.:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.