Paranormal Activity (not the movie)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Have you ever experienced something inexplicable? See wispy visions of people that weren’t really there? Hear sounds in the night that couldn’t possibly be of this world? Feel a less than friendly presence upon walking into a seemingly empty room? This is the place to share your otherworldly encounters!

You can share your own run-ins with the spirit world, share creepy stories from your offline friends, or just get a spooky fix from other users’ posts!

Now, maybe you don’t believe in ghosts, which is totally cool...anything witnessed but not confirmed is open to interpretation. However, I’ve had multiple supernatural events across vastly different times in my life, so I’m a true believer.

Perhaps the most prominent (and only recurring) thing I’ve experienced is the guy in the green sweater and khaki pants. I only ever saw him between the ages of 19 and 25, and only when I was driving the car that I owned during those years. I only got a clear look at his face the last time he ever appeared to me, but I’m getting a bit ahead of myself...suffice it to say, he looked like an aged up version of a childhood friend who was killed in a drunk driving accident when we were 9.

I used to visit my parents every other weekend in college, who lived about an hour away from campus. Once, I decided to drive back to my apartment around 2 AM, taking the same route as always that was nothing but open land most of the way. About 15 minutes out of town, I could see someone ahead up the road, standing in a way where he was staring straight across to the field on the other side. I’d been going pretty fast as there wasn’t anyone else driving around me, but I started slowing down to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. As I rolled by, he never broke his gaze or moved an inch, so I sped up to how fast I was going. I don’t need to tell you whether or not I saw him in the rear view right after pulling away.

Several months and roughly as many trips passed without consequence, until I saw him again under extremely similar circumstances. This time, I didn’t slow down; this time, he looked right at me.

The third time was the first - and only - appearance of the girl in the sundress. I couldn’t see her when I approached until it was nearly too late; as soon as she came into view, he pushed her into the middle of the road. It was a two-lane highway, so I swerved to the left...but as I avoided her, they both vanished back into the ether. The following morning, I noticed a single dusty handprint on my passenger side headlight.

The fourth occurred after I had graduated and was in the process of temporarily moving back in with my family. I usually saw him on the way to the college town, but this time, he was just a few blocks away from my parents. No girl, no sharp looks...he was just there. I didn’t slow down then, either.

The fifth (and last to date) was after I’d moved across the country. I was crashing with some friends while finding more permanent residency, and I’d gotten a craving for some late night Taco Bell (marijuana may or may not have been involved). On the way back, I found myself alone at a stoplight when I heard the bag full of faux-Mexican food shift on its own. When I turned my head, the motherfucker was holding my quesadilla and tacos in his lap, smirking at me like he’d been there the whole time. If not for the streetlight changing colors and briefly drawing my attention away, I might have gotten to ask him what his purpose was for following me...but since I haven’t seen him since that night, it might be some time before I have another opportunity.

Anyway, feel free to share your own creepy happenings!! 😵👻☠️👽

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think you are just unlucky. Even when I Didn't live alone I have never experienced this paranormal activity
Don’t doubt you’re right, I’ve been dealing with it for so long that it barely even registers as weird to me.

- Sleep Paralysis
- Dreams where I was killed or died from other causes
- Heard very strange and unusual noises every now and then

These are mine even though it's not paranormal for me. I'm quite rationalist per nature.
Sleep paralysis fucking SUCKS, man...I’ve only started getting that the last couple of years, you’re just trapped in your own body and it won’t listen to what your brain says :whitepress:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Another one of mine (nowhere near the last event) - I lived in an apartment with three other guys when I first moved to college, and we each had our own bathroom attached to our bedrooms. There were some tiny random things that happened - cabinet doors would open by themselves, and once when I came home to an empty place after being the last one to leave, the lid to the trash can in our kitchen was on the other side of the living room standing up against the wall - but nothing substantial for most of the year.

One night, my girlfriend at the time had come over and we were watching a movie in my room, lying on the bed which faced us directly towards the bathroom. Halfway through the film, something in that direction caught my eye...I only saw a quick flash, but it looked like a bright blue face with solid black eyes that popped out of its head was hovering at the top left corner of the doorframe before darting out of view. Definitely creeped me out, but I didn’t wanna unnecessarily scare my girlfriend, so I kept it to myself.

A few weeks later, we were back in my room talking about stuff when I decided to tell her what I’d seen that time. Her face went completely white as she said “So you saw that thing, too??” Hers didn’t happen at the same time, though...she noticed the next morning, when she said she heard someone whisper in her ear while she was asleep, and when she woke, she briefly saw the blue man staring at her from the same spot.

I wasn’t even the only tenant who had paranormal shit in their lives...my roommate told us the craziest fucking scary story a few weeks after this, but that’ll have to wait until I’m off work, because it’s a lot to type out and a truly wild ride. Stay tuned, you malcontents!

Last edited:
I've actually had a lot of this, back when I lived in UK with my parents. Since the house I lived in was more than 100 years old, it wasn't surprising.. but what's more creepy was that when my dad called some guys to get builders to make an extension for the house, as soon as they dug up the garden, they found lots of human skulls and bones, just buried there in the same exact spot.

- More than one time, I saw a pale white guy dressed completely black, just casually walking up the stairs, and months later, I saw the same figure in a mirror, just sitting down in my parents' bedroom..

- My sister was alone one time, in the night, and every time her eyes went to sleep, she heard a click (as if someone clicked their fingers) that forced her eyes to open every time, and then a whisper.. and one time when she opened her eyes, she saw the same pale white guy I saw, staring at her.

- My brothers' friend came to visit one day, and stayed for the night.. and when he went to the bathroom, he looked out the window and saw a white lady, with a white gown, standing in the garden, in the pouring rain, staring at him. It slowly walked towards him.. He got so freaked out that he just left after that. xD

- My mom saw the same guy I saw, and thought it was me walking past the corridor... and in her bedroom, she saw two little girls playing and laughing... and in that same bedroom, a shadowy figure was moving towards her and was about to suffocate her, and then disappeared when I came into the room.

- My dad got assaulted once. Me and my mom were watching TV one night, when we heard loud banging on the ceiling.. then a scream... and then my dad rushed down the stairs immediately, as fast as he could... he described what happened... when he slept, he touched something, and thought it was my mom beside him, so he came to her and hugged her as he slept, but then the figure turned round, and it turned out to be a woman, rotting like a corpse and turning into a skeleton... seconds later, the bed jumped up and down ferociously; my dad screamed and rushed out the bedroom, trying to escape.

Ever since, he always talks about this experience to friends, whenever the topic of ghosts gets brought up, and for him, this was scary as hell.. coz he never believed in ghosts before he experienced this.

Sleep paralysis fucking SUCKS, man...I’ve only started getting that the last couple of years, you’re just trapped in your own body and it won’t listen to what your brain says
I actually experienced a lot of this, way back..
but it occurred so often back then, that I no longer even cared. xD

*gets sleep paralysis*
Me: Ah, here it goes again.

But there was that one time, where I had this, and I had that feeling that someone was pushing down my neck so hard that it hurt a lot, and when I woke up, I found myself completely sitting down on the bed... and still having that unbearable pain.. Legit, got completely freaked out, that moment.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I've actually had a lot of this, back when I lived in UK with my parents. Since the house I lived in was more than 100 years old, it wasn't surprising.. but what's more creepy was that when my dad called some guys to get builders to make an extension for the house, as soon as they dug up the garden, they found lots of human skulls and bones, just buried there in the same exact spot.

- More than one time, I saw a pale white guy dressed completely black, just casually walking up the stairs, and months later, I saw the same figure in a mirror, just sitting down in my parents' bedroom..

- My sister was alone one time, in the night, and every time her eyes went to sleep, she heard a click (as if someone clicked their fingers) that forced her eyes to open every time, and then a whisper.. and one time when she opened her eyes, she saw the same pale white guy I saw, staring at her.

- My brothers' friend came to visit one day, and stayed for the night.. and when he went to the bathroom, he looked out the window and saw a white lady, with a white gown, standing in the garden, in the pouring rain, staring at him. It slowly walked towards him.. He got so freaked out that he just left after that. xD

- My mom saw the same guy I saw, and thought it was me walking past the corridor... and in her bedroom, she saw two little girls playing and laughing... and in that same bedroom, a shadowy figure was moving towards her and was about to suffocate her, and then disappeared when I came into the room.

- My dad got assaulted once. Me and my mom were watching TV one night, when we heard loud banging on the ceiling.. then a scream... and then my dad rushed down the stairs immediately, as fast as he could... he described what happened... when he slept, he touched something, and thought it was my mom beside him, so he came to her and hugged her as he slept, but then the figure turned round, and it turned out to be a woman, rotting like a corpse and turning into a skeleton... seconds later, the bed jumped up and down ferociously; my dad screamed and rushed out the bedroom, trying to escape.

Ever since, he always talks about this experience to friends, whenever the topic of ghosts gets brought up, and for him, this was scary as hell.. coz he never believed in ghosts before he experienced this.

I actually experienced a lot of this, way back..
but it occurred so often back then, that I no longer even cared. xD

*gets sleep paralysis*
Me: Ah, here it goes again.

But there was that one time, where I had this, and I had that feeling that someone was pushing down my neck so hard that it hurt a lot, and when I woke up, I found myself completely sitting down on the bed... and still having that unbearable pain.. Legit, got completely freaked out, that moment.
Jesus, dude!! Your username is unbelievably appropriate now that I’ve heard all this...you and your family really went through the fucking ringer in that house!!

Like you said, it makes sense this was happening at a house built a century ago on top of a gravesite...the latter is just tempting fate, but the former speaks to the common belief that the older a place is/the more people pass through it, the more energy/spiritual forces gather there and manifest into creepy shit like that. The fact that you, your sister, AND your mom all saw that one guy might mean he’s somehow significant to your family...your dad might have just seen something else entirely that was more sinister. Thanks for sharing all this, sent a couple chills up my spine!!

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I’m the sleep paralysis escape artist. This always worked for me, when you feel that you can’t move, focus on one part of your body, preferably your hands. Start by trying to wiggle your fingers, start small and slowly move up to your arm etc. Then usually after a few tries, you will be able to wake up from it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m the sleep paralysis escape artist. This always worked for me, when you feel that you can’t move, focus on one part of your body, preferably your hands. Start by trying to wiggle your fingers, start small and slowly move up to your arm etc. Then usually after a few tries, you will be able to wake up from it.
Maybe the best possible advice for this kind of thing, I was able to do exactly this the last time I was constricted and it worked like a charm! :finally:

N

NeutralWatcher

Thank you for the advice. This seems like the best possible way to escape this. I will try this.

The problem for me is that my bed is too short (or is it the opposite) and so my mobility sucks whilst sleeping

I feel double trapped haha xd

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My former roommate’s story...y’all might wanna strap in for this one.

Sometime before he and I shared a space, his family lived in this rural town in South Carolina in a house on a cul-de-sac at the end of a long, empty road. There were three homes in total, his on the left and a vacant one in between them and this elderly lady who had a little girl around the age of 6 (her granddaughter, as he would come to learn).

Before the main event, a brief but necessary aside - he was working on his car in their driveway one afternoon when the lady crossed the street, told him there was a huge spider in her mailbox, and asked him to help get it out. He’s a gregarious guy, so he agreed. While they walked back to her house (which apparently constituted the first time he had ever spoken to her at any length), she asked him really weird questions about his personal life, shit she couldn’t possibly have known in their first actual interaction...she even knew his girlfriend’s name despite never even seeing her at their house. When they got to her mailbox, she thanked him and walked inside; when he inquired about the spider, she smiled and replied, “Don’t worry, it’ll take care of itself.”

That would have been bad enough by itself, right? So he leaves his house one day a while after that went down, and as he’s driving down the road, he sees two ambulances blazing past him toward their circle. He turns around and chases after them, terrified that something has happened to someone in his family.

When he got back, he was initially relieved to see that his house was intact and his family safe...they were standing on his lawn gawking at the old lady’s house, where the ambulances had parked and paramedics were trying to get inside. Their front porch and steps were absolutely covered in this thick white foam, to the point that it was spilling into the walkway. He thought their washing machine had exploded, but they later learned that it all came from the old lady - she had spewed an industrial amount of pure white vomit out of nowhere, like, more than any group of humans could muster together. He watched the paramedics bring the lady out on a stretcher, and when they passed her, she weakly asked his dad if they’d watch the little girl while she was in the hospital, and he agreed.

After things had died down, my roommate and his brother helped the girl pack a few things from her house before they went back to theirs. He said there were all kinds of weird artifacts and bizarre shit on the walls, the most notable being a huge poster in the dining room of Mickey Mouse with crazed eyes, the number 666 written in dripping blood on his forehead and an insane smile that made him feel immediately uneasy.

Later that night, they were all having dinner at his house when his mom asked the little girl if she was feeling all right. “Yeah,” she said nonchalantly, “Grammy’s with the big dark man, so she’ll be fine.” All the paramedics were white, so they asked who she meant. “The big dark man!” she replied cheerily to their growing confusion. “He’s the one who made her throw up everywhere. You didn’t see him following her into the ambulance?” They hadn’t, obviously, and they tried to explain this to her, but she suddenly claimed to be tired and wanted to go to sleep. Her grandmother came back the next day, and within a week, they’d moved out of that house without a trace. My roommate also left his family’s house shortly after that.

Jesus, dude!! Your username is unbelievably appropriate now that I’ve heard all this...you and your family really went through the fucking ringer in that house!!

Like you said, it makes sense this was happening at a house built a century ago on top of a gravesite...the latter is just tempting fate, but the former speaks to the common belief that the older a place is/the more people pass through it, the more energy/spiritual forces gather there and manifest into creepy shit like that. The fact that you, your sister, AND your mom all saw that one guy might mean he’s somehow significant to your family...your dad might have just seen something else entirely that was more sinister. Thanks for sharing all this, sent a couple chills up my spine!!
Totally forgot about this, xD

But yeah.. you can never imagine how relieved I was when we moved out that house. xD I can't even recall how many times I felt being watched in that house... Also, it didn't help that my parents heard from somewhere (estate agent? idk) that a murder was committed in that house way back... something like, a policeman killed his family some decades ago.. can't remember the details, tho'. :unsure:

And I just remembered another incident in that house... one day, my mom and sister spent an afternoon singing on karaoke; there was that one time, my sister wanted to record herself singing.. (that karaoke had a feature, where you can record your singing and when it plays back, you can hear yourself), but when she played it back that one time, it wasn't her voice... it was an old man's voice, screaming, shouting and speaking strange words... my mom and sister were legit freaked out that time.

There was also that one time, my piano once played by itself, and really loudly.. my parents got pissed off and went down the stairs to scold me, but when they got down, the piano no longer played, and no-one was there... and I was on my room in the top-floor, still sleeping that morning. xD

(Oh god, typing all this is making me get goosebumps for some reason!)

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Have you ever experienced something inexplicable? See wispy visions of people that weren’t really there? Hear sounds in the night that couldn’t possibly be of this world? Feel a less than friendly presence upon walking into a seemingly empty room? This is the place to share your otherworldly encounters!

You can share your own run-ins with the spirit world, share creepy stories from your offline friends, or just get a spooky fix from other users’ posts!

Now, maybe you don’t believe in ghosts, which is totally cool...anything witnessed but not confirmed is open to interpretation. However, I’ve had multiple supernatural events across vastly different times in my life, so I’m a true believer.

Perhaps the most prominent (and only recurring) thing I’ve experienced is the guy in the green sweater and khaki pants. I only ever saw him between the ages of 19 and 25, and only when I was driving the car that I owned during those years. I only got a clear look at his face the last time he ever appeared to me, but I’m getting a bit ahead of myself...suffice it to say, he looked like an aged up version of a childhood friend who was killed in a drunk driving accident when we were 9.

I used to visit my parents every other weekend in college, who lived about an hour away from campus. Once, I decided to drive back to my apartment around 2 AM, taking the same route as always that was nothing but open land most of the way. About 15 minutes out of town, I could see someone ahead up the road, standing in a way where he was staring straight across to the field on the other side. I’d been going pretty fast as there wasn’t anyone else driving around me, but I started slowing down to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating. As I rolled by, he never broke his gaze or moved an inch, so I sped up to how fast I was going. I don’t need to tell you whether or not I saw him in the rear view right after pulling away.

Several months and roughly as many trips passed without consequence, until I saw him again under extremely similar circumstances. This time, I didn’t slow down; this time, he looked right at me.

The third time was the first - and only - appearance of the girl in the sundress. I couldn’t see her when I approached until it was nearly too late; as soon as she came into view, he pushed her into the middle of the road. It was a two-lane highway, so I swerved to the left...but as I avoided her, they both vanished back into the ether. The following morning, I noticed a single dusty handprint on my passenger side headlight.

The fourth occurred after I had graduated and was in the process of temporarily moving back in with my family. I usually saw him on the way to the college town, but this time, he was just a few blocks away from my parents. No girl, no sharp looks...he was just there. I didn’t slow down then, either.

The fifth (and last to date) was after I’d moved across the country. I was crashing with some friends while finding more permanent residency, and I’d gotten a craving for some late night Taco Bell (marijuana may or may not have been involved). On the way back, I found myself alone at a stoplight when I heard the bag full of faux-Mexican food shift on its own. When I turned my head, the motherfucker was holding my quesadilla and tacos in his lap, smirking at me like he’d been there the whole time. If not for the streetlight changing colors and briefly drawing my attention away, I might have gotten to ask him what his purpose was for following me...but since I haven’t seen him since that night, it might be some time before I have another opportunity.

Anyway, feel free to share your own creepy happenings!! 😵👻☠️👽
so how do you feel about all of these encounters? Do they scare you?

H

Homelander

I do think spirits exist, call me nuts but our understanding of science is very limited.

I did experience paranormal activity of our old school, it was used as a mortuary chamber during World War 2.

Our school admin strictly banned us not to wander around unused building , i would say it grew curious on us to learn about school history. The headmistress back then squashed rumors of ghost and aura of the abondoned building .

The rumour sure was baiting , so we decided to have little trip when school security warden was out drunk with his chaps.

The location was the abondoned building , it was last used in 1944, Dense forest and crepper surrounded the place , The creep and myth that the building possessed it scares the hell out of anyone.

Now , we were like naive 12 year old dumb boys, typical adventure seekers decided to venture this place . When we got near the building i never felt such a weird aura about the place, you wont believe we saw skulls and bones and lastly we heard creepy sound(this noise is similar to dog's barking for help) .

It sure was Scary situation , we ran away from the building as fast as an olympic runner only to meet our annoyed warden looking at us and moaned about kids wandering near the place. He fired words like "Come over here you derps" , but we managed to avoid his gaze (it was 7 pm , he was not able to guess who we were ) and fled on our bikes to home.

Interestingly , We never spoke of it fearing Headmistress and warden will catch the word of it. Though Wardens no longer made effort but there were notice from our fitness teacher not to venture the place or risk expulsion.

Fast forward, Two years ago was Ten years reunion of our High school.

We had get toghether and laughed about our naive days back then and near expulsion from school. We even confessed our old warden about our tale .

He sighed and didn't believe the voices we heard. He said "I checked many times your senior batch mates have said the same thing , there were no human bones and wolfish sound many were claiming , We called the cops and investagators to check if a wild animal was hiding in our school . "

The school decided to destroy the building and seal of the site to dispel the rumors few years back.

So , I am not sure but we saw skeletons and heard the evil sound back then.I am happy they destroyed the site and sealed the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so how do you feel about all of these encounters? Do they scare you?
I was lucky, my first encounter with the spirit world was very friendly - about two months after my family dog died when I was 9, I was sitting on the edge of my bed crying because I missed him, and out of nowhere, the distinct sensation of his nose pressed against the bottom of my foot (something he loved to do) shot through my body and filled me with the kind of serenity I have not known before or since.

Also, as you can see by this thread (still have quite a few stories left to tell), this kind of thing has happened to me frequently enough that it doesn’t really freak me out. I’ll write out the one experience that shook me when I’m done with work later today, but other than that one, it’s just kinda been part of my life, you know?

Last edited: