Paranormal Activity (not the movie)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I do think spirits exist, call me nuts but our understanding of science is very limited.

I did experience paranormal activity of our old school, it was used as a mortuary chamber during World War 2.

Our school admin strictly banned us not to wander around unused building , i would say it grew curious on us to learn about school history. The headmistress back then squashed rumors of ghost and aura of the abondoned building .

The rumour sure was baiting , so we decided to have little trip when school security warden was out drunk with his chaps.

The location was the abondoned building , it was last used in 1944, Dense forest and crepper surrounded the place , The creep and myth that the building possessed it scares the hell out of anyone.

Now , we were like naive 12 year old dumb boys, typical adventure seekers decided to venture this place . When we got near the building i never felt such a weird aura about the place, you wont believe we saw skulls and bones and lastly we heard creepy sound(this noise is similar to dog's barking for help) .

It sure was Scary situation , we ran away from the building as fast as an olympic runner only to meet our annoyed warden looking at us and moaned about kids wandering near the place. He fired words like "Come over here you derps" , but we managed to avoid his gaze (it was 7 pm , he was not able to guess who we were ) and fled on our bikes to home.

Interestingly , We never spoke of it fearing Headmistress and warden will catch the word of it. Though Wardens no longer made effort but there were notice from our fitness teacher not to venture the place or risk expulsion.

Fast forward, Two years ago was Ten years reunion of our High school.

We had get toghether and laughed about our naive days back then and near expulsion from school. We even confessed our old warden about our tale .

He sighed and didn't believe the voices we heard. He said "I checked many times your senior batch mates have said the same thing , there were no human bones and wolfish sound many were claiming , We called the cops and investagators to check if a wild animal was hiding in our school . "

The school decided to destroy the building and seal of the site to dispel the rumors few years back.

So , I am not sure but we saw skeletons and heard the evil sound back then.I am happy they destroyed the site and sealed the place.
Holy shit, man, THAT is freaky!! I don’t often get to hear things, mostly just see and feel them, so sounds like that still REALLY creep me out. Old buildings are fertile ground for that shit because they just trap and ferment all the energy left from when they were last in use, I’d believe that you saw and heard all that shit because the building wanted to show it to you...

H

Homelander

Holy shit, man, THAT is freaky!! I don’t often get to hear things, mostly just see and feel them, so sounds like that still REALLY creep me out. Old buildings are fertile ground for that shit because they just trap and ferment all the energy left from when they were last in use, I’d believe that you saw and heard all that shit because the building wanted to show it to you...
There are lot of things in science we dont know.

It is said when a person pass away they dont truly die. If the spirit is in pain or trouble it needs peace. I dont believe in ghost but ya its possible every one of us have life force.

We are moving beyond the realm of science much further than Quantum physics. The japanese remember their ancestors by placing name tags on a boat so that they remain in peace in next life.

It might sound humbug to us, even though i am agonistic towards my religion i do feel aura at times .

I dunno i get the feeling people who are attached to people who died and you always remember them , we develop aura to hear those spirits who are in pain. It'spossible what we heard were the ww2 soldiers .

There is reason why most of the religion have funeral rites . Again , i am sounding off chart and people will think i am crazy . I like researching on religion and science in my spare time and their connections to it.

Last edited by a moderator: