Who will win the most medals at the Olympics?

• Total voters
backtracking after people caught you means nothing, you don't get to insult a religion then forbid a guy from using a religious image and claim neutrality
tears you can go on and believe they did and backtracked but thats totally on you to assume the worst

secondly banning that symbol in the olympics is right , you didnt answer my question , we had a world cup years ago . did you have an issue with the armbands banned? can you classify what is an acceptable belief and what isnt, to ensure total neutrality are you willing to have other beliefs displayed alongside christianity... These are the sort of questions you should be asking here. You either open it up to every belief or just have it all removed. Theyve gone with the latter.

Like I said before, the political neutrality of the Olympics is pure waffle when Belarus and Russia are banned for reasons that Israel should be banned for 100x over.

Don't think about it too hard folks, they just like to play favourites and be disingenuous about it.
this is actually a fair point
isreal is western backed though so they will turn a blind eye

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
tears you can go on and belief they did and backtracked but thats totally on you to assume the worst

secondly banning that symbol in the olympics is right , you didnt answer my question , we had a world cup years ago . did you have an issue with the armbands banned? can you classify what is an acceptable belief and what isnt, to ensure total neutrality are you willing to have other beliefs displayed alongside christianity... These are the sort of questions you should be asking here. You either open it up to every belief or just have it all removed. Theyve gone with the latter.
we know for a fact that they backtracked

Like I said before, the political neutrality of the Olympics is pure waffle when Belarus and Russia are banned for reasons that Israel should be banned for 100x over.

Don't think about it too hard folks, they just like to play favourites and be disingenuous about it.
Even before Russia/Belarus Olympics have been political (see the cold war), the "no politics" stuff is the biggest scam ever lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
''They didn't backtrack''
meanwhile the main actress herself with the halo said it was the last supper and it was the new gay testament lol