Part 9 announced!

First time I'll read a Jojo from when it starts :feelsokeman:
Post automatically merged:

How was part 8? I know part 7 is godlike and i'm already enjoying reading part 6, wanna know how JoJolion did.
Part 8 has some of the craziest stand powers and characters. It's definitely the most unique Jojo part, I'll have to-read it again to see how it did tho.

G

Gorosei Informer

How was part 8? I know part 7 is godlike and i'm already enjoying reading part 6, wanna know how JoJolion did.
It's really good imo. Very different pace and narrative style. It felt more slice of life and mystery focused, more chill/slower.

It gets really insane towards the end especially as typical with Jojo ofc though.

It will be much better now since you can binge it all ofc. It's also hornier and more sexually explicit than other parts...

But yeah I really enjoyed it except for the odd typical manga writing clichés/flaws here and there.

First time I'll read a Jojo from when it starts :feelsokeman:
Haha same here! It's gonna be such a weird or even bizarre ofc experience to be there from the beginning and follow it's entire journey or even adventure lol.

What are we, some kind of Bizarre Adventure?

H

Haoshoku

Wonder how much Araki has left in the tank for another whole part, this one took a decade to wrap up after all. See people saying its going to be based on the rebooted version of Joseph, which sounds fun and tho we can’t tell much of anything from the title it sounds like the setting will be different from anything related to Part 2 atleast.

Tho with Part 8 done the coloring group finally has time to color the whole thing. Black and white just ain’t cutting it.

Wonder how much Araki has left in the tank for another whole part, this one took a decade to wrap up after all. See people saying its going to be based on the rebooted version of Joseph, which sounds fun and tho we can’t tell much of anything from the title it sounds like the setting will be different from anything related to Part 2 atleast.

Tho with Part 8 done the coloring group finally has time to color the whole thing. Black and white just ain’t cutting it.
Part 9 will most likely be the last JoJo part. Arakai has said he's planned 9 parts and wants to retire in his sixties

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I hope we get twin Jojos for this part.

I saw somebody point out that every third part, (3, 6 and 9) we get introduced to a Jojo in prison (Jotaro and Jolyne).

I think it would be cool if we got Jolyne and Giorno as the twins, but I think that's a little unlikely.

I'm guessing this Jojo will take place in modern time.