Fanclub Peaky Blinders

Top 3 Seasons?

• Total voters

"Don't fuck with the Peaky Blinders."

Welcome to the Peaky Blinders!
This is an amazing Netflix show that tells the story of a British street gang post-World War 1. If you're a part of this club, I'm sure that you don't need much of a synopsis. I just recently caught up and it's easily one of my favorite shows ever. An 11/10 series. Thomas Shelby is an absolutely amazingly written protagonist. The plot is superb and each season is filled with many great and iconic scenes. Tommy stands as my favorite character but I like pretty much the entire main cast as well. There's not one that I hate really. My top 5 would be 1. Tommy 2. Arthur 3. Ada 4. Polly 5. Changretta/John. My favorite season is season 4. The war with the New York Mafia was so hype. I also really like Changretta as an antagonist. His style is very smooth. I personally rank Major Campbell as the best antagonist in the show but Changretta stands as my favorite. My favorite scene in the whole show is when the three brothers pulled up to the London club and just fucked shit up:
From John's "FUCK OFF!" to Arthur's "Put some ice on 'em!" just everything about this scene was great to me. Lastly, I must say, the drip in this show goes hard. I would love to wear an outfit like Tommy's one day as I grow older and get the money for it. It's super stylish.

Anyway, share your top 5 characters, favorite season, favorite villain, favorite scene(s), or just about anything you like about this show! And also, vote in the poll...by order of the Peaky Blinders.

Members -

In bro.

Thomas Shelby is obviously the favourite.

Then Luca Changretta

Oswald the mad Mosley

Mr Solomons

Michael, Arthur, Ada and Gina are rest of favs.

What's your opinion on Mosley's fate?
As of real events, we know he was arrested... How do you think Tommy will be a part of it? Myabe acting as a bait?

Also, what about Tommy's ending? A lot points at him committing suiciding in the end (as Charlie said, it's in his blood) but imo, if that's the case, that won't happen until he's left alone.
I think his story will be tragic till the very end and for someone like Tommy is worst to live after losing his possessions (material and affective) and not being able to conclude his own life...
Kinda like Michael Corleone in the Godfather

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
What's your opinion on Mosley's fate?
As of real events, we know he was arrested... How do you think Tommy will be a part of it? Myabe acting as a bait?

Also, what about Tommy's ending? A lot points at him committing suiciding in the end (as Charlie said, it's in his blood) but imo, if that's the case, that won't happen until he's left alone.
I think his story will be tragic till the very end and for someone like Tommy is worst to live after losing his possessions (material and affective) and not being able to conclude his own life...
Kinda like Michael Corleone in the Godfather
Mosley in our history at least doesnt get arested pretty far into ww2

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So Mosley really is the man Tommy won't defeat, unless we get a 15 years timeskip at the very end
Mosley was arrested in 1940 so after Poland, France, Belgium, Netherland and other shit. He was released from jail in 1943 and put into house arrest and then set free post war. He died of old age i think