Future Events People are shitting on the admirals. Will they keep this same energy when Zoro and Sanji fight them?

Admirals aren’t weak people are just overreacting to the shanks Hype. People forget that Akainu scared off BB and his entire crew just like shanks did to GB. That same akainu went 10 days against aokiji. That same aokiji left and was replaced by GB and Fuji and the marines are just as strong with the current admirals as they were with the OG 3.

The admirals will get their shine later.

Never said post pu Sanji > post pu Zoro? But it’s dumb to say post pu Sanji is weaker than Zoros opponent as that’s clearly not the case nor has it ever been.
Eh idk I think Alabasta Sanji would lose against Mr 1. There’s just nothing he could reasonably do against him at that point

Never said post pu Sanji > post pu Zoro? But it’s dumb to say post pu Sanji is weaker than Zoros opponent as that’s clearly not the case nor has it ever been.
How it's dumb?
Because sanji fans will say that sanji would beat king for example?
You think it's logical to say that sanji would have beat king, when he barely beat a guy who was weaker and less dangerous and it's dumb if i say, no, that sanji can't beat this guy?
It's worse when you think the outcome between sanji and queen is so controversial.
You need to have something in order to push this rivalry/equality thing man, something serious and especially in their last fight, this belief was proven wrong again.
Even when they stood side by side if they were true rivals, there should be a moment like: how about we switch? He can fly or whatever.. Sanji never said a thing, even though he was humiliated by king some time ago.
He never wanted that smoke.
I don't get it, when your character doesn't want nothing to do with Zoro's opponent, why are you pushing it?
You are like those gf's who have a 5 f bf and they push him to fight a 7 f monster just for their ego...
Beat his ass love he was looking at me!!!
Love: mmmmmm yeah i would but i am a man of peace :josad:

For lol purposes....
Man, deep down you know that a hypothetical fight between zoro and sanji would be the same as gin vs pearl..
Man-demon vs fire-man.... Damn those two pairs have so much in common....
If zoro hadn't fought Mihawk, he would have beaten gin and you guys would say gin = pearl, those were the monsters of krieg.... His equal wings.....
Post automatically merged:

Mr. 2s base kicks showed effectiveness against Mr. 1, no reason to think sanjis wouldn’t
It is quite clear that mr1 wasn't using his df at the beginning.
You have no panel of sanji breaking steel pts.
Now you are going way too over your head.

How it's dumb?
Because sanji fans will say that sanji would beat king for example?
You think it's logical to say that sanji would have beat king, when he barely beat a guy who was weaker and less dangerous and it's dumb if i say, no, that sanji can't beat this guy?
It's worse when you think the outcome between sanji and queen is so controversial.
You need to have something in order to push this rivalry/equality thing man, something serious and especially in their last fight, this belief was proven wrong again.
Even when they stood side by side if they were true rivals, there should be a moment like: how about we switch? He can fly or whatever.. Sanji never said a thing, even though he was humiliated by king some time ago.
He never wanted that smoke.
I don't get it, when your character doesn't want nothing to do with Zoro's opponent, why are you pushing it?
You are like those gf's who have a 5 f bf and they push him to fight a 7 f monster just for their ego...
Beat his ass love he was looking at me!!!
Love: mmmmmm yeah i would but i am a man of peace :josad:

For lol purposes....
Man, deep down you know that a hypothetical fight between zoro and sanji would be the same as gin vs pearl..
Man-demon vs fire-man.... Damn those two pairs have so much in common....
If zoro hadn't fought Mihawk, he would have beaten gin and you guys would say gin = pearl, those were the monsters of krieg.... His equal wings.....
Post automatically merged:

It is quite clear that mr1 wasn't using his df at the beginning.
You have no panel of sanji breaking steel pts.
Now you are going way too over your head.
Dude king is barely stronger than Queen. If oda wanted to portray that he had ample opportunity to and never did. King himself high to extreme diffs queen which Sanji after his power ups decimated queen.

Trying to create a large gap when oda portrayed a small one is what I call dumb

People shitting on admirals are insecure fanatics. Aramaki came to pick the bones of Kaidos crew and the alliance. He left because of Shank's haki. It was a strategic retreat. Greenbull didn't get defeat by anyone. He just left. Come back when Greenbull goes all out and still loose.

Dude king is barely stronger than Queen. If oda wanted to portray that he had ample opportunity to and never did. King himself high to extreme diffs queen which Sanji after his power ups decimated queen.

Trying to create a large gap when oda portrayed a small one is what I call dumb
Do you have a panel of King hyping Queen as the opposite happen?
Do you have kaido hyping Queen as the same as king?
Marco's comments about king/queen as individuals (not as a team) are nothing alike.
Sanji's first go against king/queen are nothing alike.
Even BM reaction to King/queen is nothing alike.
Sanji had an extreme difficulty fight against queen. He was taking a beating after his pu.
They were at stalemate, Queen does something stupid and sanji capitalize on that.
Sanji could barely talk and walk after the fight and you describe it like, of course he could beat someone stronger.
I am not trying to create a big gap while it's small ,what i said is in the manga. I am not assuming things because they were next to each other.
I am not going to call dumb but you are purposely avoiding informations that proves your whole agenda wrong.

Do you have a panel of King hyping Queen as the opposite happen?
Do you have kaido hyping Queen as the same as king?
Marco's comments about king/queen as individuals (not as a team) are nothing alike.
Sanji's first go against king/queen are nothing alike.
Even BM reaction to King/queen is nothing alike.
Sanji had an extreme difficulty fight against queen. He was taking a beating after his pu.
They were at stalemate, Queen does something stupid and sanji capitalize on that.
Sanji could barely talk and walk after the fight and you describe it like, of course he could beat someone stronger.
I am not trying to create a big gap while it's small ,what i said is in the manga. I am not assuming things because they were next to each other.
I am not going to call dumb but you are purposely avoiding informations that proves your whole agenda wrong.
Queen hyped both himself and Kings race?
Marco didn’t differentiate between King and Queen.
Aramaki didn’t differentiate between King and Queen
Zoro didn’t differentiate between King and Queen
Oda himself made their bounties 1.39 and 1.32 billion basically a 5 percent difference.

And after Sanji got IJ he decimated queen and only passed out because he had to use his invisibility for a long period of time, something he wouldn’t have to do against King.

So yes you are make a large gap that was portrayed as small. As I said oda had countless opportunity to differentiate the two and he didn’t. He made king the right hand to show he’s the stronger of the two but that the two are close in power.

Queen hyped both himself and Kings race?
Marco didn’t differentiate between King and Queen.
Aramaki didn’t differentiate between King and Queen
Zoro didn’t differentiate between King and Queen
Oda himself made their bounties 1.39 and 1.32 billion basically a 5 percent difference.

And after Sanji got IJ he decimated queen and only passed out because he had to use his invisibility for a long period of time, something he wouldn’t have to do against King.

So yes you are make a large gap that was portrayed as small. As I said oda had countless opportunity to differentiate the two and he didn’t. He made king the right hand to show he’s the stronger of the two but that the two are close in power.
Queen hyped king and his race while he was fighting a guy with similar bounty as his opponent lol
Marco on his ass was thinking about king not queen, you have to reread.
Gb has nothing to do with your theories, kaido make all the samurai look the same their difference was just too big.
Zoro's comments shows exactly what we all know, those two were the strongest om the room but no one knew about king's abilities.
You are talking about bounty, one was a mad scientist, working deadly viruses, was with vegapunk and judge, is older and still has lower bounty. By your logic their bounty should be the same, why give someone more for that tiny difference in strength?
About sanji, i don't believe you are serious.
You are telling me that sanji lose consciousness because of he stayed too long in his speed mode?
He still has bandages on man.. reread..
You can't tell what he would do against king when queen put that damage on him.
Queen didn't show a sign of CoO..
Don't just make up stuff for your agenda.
We can talk their haki, their speed and their ap all you want, you would never find something that queen beats king.
And here you are telling that oda make king the rhm just to show us that he is a little stronger than queen...
I am speechless on this one...
Oda did show you staff that you are ignoring them on purpose.
You just bring points of those being the two strongest, something that i already know.