General & Others People forgive how Oda got rid of Kaido and Big mom too easily

I cannot for the life of me remember a story arc in any form of fiction to have such a ridiculously stupid ending than “the bad guy gets thrown into a volcano and ambiguously vanishes”

This literally borders on the end of a Tom and jerry skit but at least with those you know the next episode will start and all those events will not matter. In One Piece, RIGHT NOW, we literally don’t know the fates of two of the strongest people in the universe. They just vanished.

Oda had to use the fuckin narrator to just tell us the audience that Wano will be fine and that’s the only reason we know that Kaido didn’t just crawl out of the volcano and kill everyone.

This isn’t even the telling instead of showing type of bad writing: it’s literally Oda himself coming out of the manga and telling the reader to shut the fuck up.

I know we all just want to move on to the next thing but it’s beyond awful how disrespectful to the audience Oda actually is with this stunt. I cannot let this go. I now read One piece knowing Oda can in fact pull this at any time now. It’s a spectre that will haunt this story to its end.

This is the same author who included advertisement into his manga. Oda knows his audience well, he knows all he has to do to entertain them is to draw a character that he created 21 years ago board a ship and all will be forgiven. Hype is the only thing that matters to One Piece fans so it's easy to move on.

I cannot for the life of me remember a story arc in any form of fiction to have such a ridiculously stupid ending than “the bad guy gets thrown into a volcano and ambiguously vanishes”

This literally borders on the end of a Tom and jerry skit but at least with those you know the next episode will start and all those events will not matter. In One Piece, RIGHT NOW, we literally don’t know the fates of two of the strongest people in the universe. They just vanished.

Oda had to use the fuckin narrator to just tell us the audience that Wano will be fine and that’s the only reason we know that Kaido didn’t just crawl out of the volcano and kill everyone.

This isn’t even the telling instead of showing type of bad writing: it’s literally Oda himself coming out of the manga and telling the reader to shut the fuck up.

I know we all just want to move on to the next thing but it’s beyond awful how disrespectful to the audience Oda actually is with this stunt. I cannot let this go. I now read One piece knowing Oda can in fact pull this at any time now. It’s a spectre that will haunt this story to its end.
Imo Oda simply cant kill relevant people or show their death now, so we have to settle with them at least being beaten :lusalty:

Maybe the reason we don't know is because Oda doesn't want us to know...?

Things usually aren't immediately revealed to the reader so that they're more impactful later on when they are revealed, it's a pretty basic thing.

Also, Oda has done this many, many times, it's not new.

That’s what happens when you want to end your story asap because you want to do something else with your life..

But it’s weird he’s doing his own legacy dirty when he put up so much passion and dedication till now..

The truth oda just become a lazy :josad:

He create the hype for ten years
But what he deliver?
How the fans is just really chill about this
Ohh I really hope one piece come from western world
They will do justice in there, just like what happened to game of thrones or star wars and msrvel nowdays
But maybe asian fans are just that stupid
game of thrones had a worse decline in quality compared to One Piece tho?

This is the same author who included advertisement into his manga. Oda knows his audience well, he knows all he has to do to entertain them is to draw a character that he created 21 years ago board a ship and all will be forgiven. Hype is the only thing that matters to One Piece fans so it's easy to move on.
Stfu loser. Get a life. Always coming to One Piece thread and talking big when your favorite Naruto has more absurd stuffs is disgusting.
Post automatically merged:

But what he deliver?
Ohh I really wish one piece come from western world
They will do justice in there, just like what happened to game of thrones or star wars and marvel nowdays
You are a nobody. You don't even have the intelligence to understand the story and the patience to let things pan out.

But what he deliver?
Ohh I really wish one piece come from western world
They will do justice in there, just like what happened to game of thrones or star wars and marvel nowdays
Asian fans ruining One Piece?
:queenhear:

The one piece fanbase convinced itself that One Piece is one of the best thing in history and it’s free from any criticisms. Therefore it is not the ending that is bad but rather the readers who don’t understand it. Which is why after +1000 chapters and the story being into the endgame, you still have people telling you to « wait ».

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Oda cornered himself. He wasn’t gonna let Luffy kill Kaido onscreen and so he also couldn't not let Law/Kid kill Kaido's equal.

This was the best he came up with those constraints.