General & Others People that hype the SSG because of the Mihawk reveal? You are in for a rude awakening

Will the SSG be stronger or just more reliable than the Warlords?

• Total voters
People that hype the SSG because of the Mihawk reveal? You are in for a rude awakening

So, after the recent rather embarrassing WG and Marien failures, namely an Admiral running away, the WG fumbling for years with their god devil fruit in the hands of arugably the worst person that could hold it as far as they are concerned, and some silliness with their threat assessment and falling for Buggy's bullshit again, there is an understandable desire for their fans to cope.

And trust me, I get it alright? The villains need a W and they need it BAD. And you will probably get it alright? Maybe Kizaru beat Weevil while we weren't looking or something like that. Oda won't utterly humiliate the WG and Marines this close to the final arc without giving them SOMETHING.

But what I have seen pop up is the idea that their hype will be about the SSG being stronger than the Warlords. And take this as a friendly piece of advice? Stop that shit before it bites you in the ass.

Whatever the fuck the SSG have in their back pocket will likely not even surpass somebody like Moriah in a 1 on 1 fight. Big statement I know, but think about it. Especially after this reveal of Mihawk the notion of the SSG having managed to create something that makes them STRONGER than the Warlords with Mihawk included is dead.

Instead, what I and a few other people have been saying becomes far more likely. It is some sort of upgraded Pacifista with new abilities that are not valued because of its strength but because of its OBEDIENCE.

Because let's be real here that is why the Warlords were disbanded. Literally, NONE of them were loyal, even Kuma the ONE guy that was supposed to be was a Revo spy. The only ones that kinda did their job were Moriah and Weevil as they seemingly took care of quite a few pirates over the years. The rest? They either outright fucking betray the WG and Marines like Jinbei, Boa, and Blackbeard OR use them for their own shady bullshit like buggy, Law, Doffy and Crocodile.

The SSG (as far as we know anyway) would be loyal and actually do what they are told in another Yonko war. Might Vegapunk have some secret super soldier serum to buff Smoker to Admiral level laying around? Maybe. But until proven otherwise I find it far more likely that all the SSG will wind up being is buffed Pacifsta that make up for their lack of strength in numbers and loyalty.

But hey, that's just me giving my two cents. Who knows? Maybe Oda will surprise me with a truly OP SSG. But to be real? I kinda doubt it.