Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Justice has been done.
Stay on topic or I close the thread.
That is some real dubious talk from a bloke who created a thread about a Netflix series in a completely unrelated manga section. :goatasure:
Cats are also abysmal animals.
I see that you continue to live up to your trash taste meme status. :catrude:

Edit: I detest rabbits.
I am a Trigun fan.
I have a thick Scottish accent.

Now my post is on topic and thus cannot be deleted by a certain reptilian Mod. :daydream:

Edited edit:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
It's newly made but because I wanted to merge posts from the Two Truth and a Lie thread, I have to find a post that I made from before you guys started discussing pets and move it into a new thread or it will mess up the whole order
That is...VERY confusing to me.

ANYWAY, good girls chilling out!!

Post automatically merged:

โ€œWhat do you mean daycare isnโ€™t open yet, Dad?!โ€

Key Cat - not giving a single shit since 2013

OH SHIT, BOI THEY BOUT TO DO IT...!!

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
So I actually have two cats, Lucci appears to have garnered fame thus far but by far the โ€œDaddyโ€™s Girlโ€ of House Admiral is our female cat Nala

She is a perfect little angel. She never misbehaves (and when she secretly does, Lucci usually gets blamed because he misbehaves constantly lol), she never causes much trouble, and she is a spoiled brat (in a cute way).

Ever since she was a kitten

You can just tell that she has been the perfect little cat with a sassy side.

But the big kahuna of the house is most certainly this ass hole here:

Just look at this big shit lmfao. Donโ€™t let that innocent look fool you, heโ€™s constantly finding ways to steal human food, break human household appliances, and otherwise just be an ass hole lol. Just look at the way he stands majestically before his kill:

You can tell that he sees himself as a majestic lion gloriously roaming the plains of Africa, when in reality this is who they both are in a nutshell:

But yeah, these are mine and my wifeโ€™s beautiful fur babies whom we love tremendously

Last edited: