Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So I actually have two cats, Lucci appears to have garnered fame thus far but by far the “Daddy’s Girl” of House Admiral is our female cat Nala

She is a perfect little angel. She never misbehaves (and when she secretly does, Lucci usually gets blamed because he misbehaves constantly lol), she never causes much trouble, and she is a spoiled brat (in a cute way).

Evesince she was a kitten

You can just tell that she has been the perfect little cat with a sassy side.

But the big kahuna of the house is most certainly this ass hole here:

Just look at this big shit lmfao. Don’t let that innocent look fool you, he’s constantly finding ways to steal human food, break human household appliances, and otherwise just be an ass hole lol. Just look at the way he stands majestically before his kill:

You can tell that he sees himself as a majestic lion gloriously roaming the plains of Africa, when in reality this is who they both are in a nutshell:

But yeah, these are mine and my wife’s beautiful fur babies whom we love tremendously
UGH LEE, THOSE LAST TWO PICTURES ARE TOO GOD DAMN ADORABLE, YES I’M SCREAMING, I WANT THEM TO HEAR ME GUSH OVER THEM

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He’s a big boi isn’t he? How much does he weigh?
Oh yes. Tbh, I am not sure now. I haven't had the chance to take him to the vet recently because of the pandemic and all, luckily he didn't need to go. I'll venture a guess and say around 22-25 kilograms. In pounds that would be somewhere from 48-55 lbs.

That is...VERY confusing to me.

ANYWAY, good girls chilling out!!

Post automatically merged:

“What do you mean daycare isn’t open yet, Dad?!”

Key Cat - not giving a single shit since 2013

OH SHIT, BOI THEY BOUT TO DO IT...!!
Perfection!

I have two cats:

I really love the name Rogue! Very fitting too imo :)