Phantom Troupe Discussion Thread

Yeah but Chrollo is still a villain at the end of the day. And dont let his kind-heartness to his comrades fool you....hes still psychopath that kills innocent people. Chrollo shouldnt gain anything at the end of the day. He should have a complete loss at the end of the story because hes a monster. Hes worse than Hisoka. And Chrollo is probably my fav so this is hard for me to say.

This is what he done to Kurapika's clan.

Kurapika needs some kind of closure with Chrollo. Perhaps they fight and Kurapika defeats him and spares him. I just dont see Chrollo walking scotch free.

I know HxH is a messed up world. But in terms of narrative....Kurapika needs to end up being superior than the PT in some type of way.

Chrollo maybe cold but his friends are his weakpoint. And Togashi is keeping on setting it up for something to happen.
That is still a matter that needs to be resolved (Kurapika's hate for the spiders and the spiders hate for Kurapika as well), yet from what I recall Kurapika dominated them back in York shin, maybe (hinestly I would like to see this XD) we will have a huge clusterfuck with Spiders vs Kurapika and Hisoka but also with Illumi and Kalluto to take down Hisoka, but also the zodiacs and some prince willing to help Kurapika... anyway what I fear (and one of the 2 sadly has very big chances to happen) is that we never see what happens between them since Togashi doesn't deliver or (maybe even worse) makes a rushed and not so related ending like what he did with YYH.

That is still a matter that needs to be resolved (Kurapika's hate for the spiders and the spiders hate for Kurapika as well), yet from what I recall Kurapika dominated them back in York shin, maybe (hinestly I would like to see this XD) we will have a huge clusterfuck with Spiders vs Kurapika and Hisoka but also with Illumi and Kalluto to take down Hisoka, but also the zodiacs and some prince willing to help Kurapika... anyway what I fear (and one of the 2 sadly has very big chances to happen) is that we never see what happens between them since Togashi doesn't deliver or (maybe even worse) makes a rushed and not so related ending like what he did with YYH.
I know Togashi
doesnt want to make his same mistakes. Thats why hes taking the arc slowly. Id honestly rather he never finish it then he fuck it up by rushing it. (Something Oda is doing currently....no shade just tea:usoprice:)

I really am interested to know of Tserriednich greater role for the plot. As of now he is the 4th prince but narratively he is being set up as the new main villain. And Chrollo and Hisoka are both inside the arc. Theirs basically 2 plots going on in the same arc.

- The Prince stuff
- PT vs Hisoka

And its crazy cause both plots are not even linked. The only possible link is Kurapika. So some shit will go down. And we still havent gotten a chapter in more than a year.

I know Togashi
doesnt want to make his same mistakes. Thats why hes taking the arc slowly. Id honestly rather he never finish it then he fuck it up by rushing it. (Something Oda is doing currently....no shade just tea:usoprice:)

I really am interested to know of Tserriednich greater role for the plot. As of now he is the 4th prince but narratively he is being set up as the new main villain. And Chrollo and Hisoka are both inside the arc. Theirs basically 2 plots going on in the same arc.

- The Prince stuff
- PT vs Hisoka

And its crazy cause both plots are not even linked. The only possible link is Kurapika. So some shit will go down. And we still havent gotten a chapter in more than a year.
For sure Togashi had a ton of time to come up with some incresdible plot if he manages to put it on paper XD and don't forget about Beyond vs the zodiacs, Togashi is building that too, we already have the monkey zodiac as the traitor and Gin and Pariston waiting to step in as well. There are also some crazy theories on about what Pariston could have done with the corpse(?) of Meruem. Pretty much in this arc there is every important character of the manga bar Gon and Killua (it is somewhat awesome XD).

About Tser to be honest I had doubts about him being a serious villain but undoubtely Togashi was pumping him like crazy, both in power and importance in the story.

The possibilities are endless, anyway did you find Hisoka? Can I spoil it for you if you haven't? XD

For sure Togashi had a ton of time to come up with some incresdible plot if he manages to put it on paper XD and don't forget about Beyond vs the zodiacs, Togashi is building that too, we already have the monkey zodiac as the traitor and Gin and Pariston waiting to step in as well. There are also some crazy theories on about what Pariston could have done with the corpse(?) of Meruem. Pretty much in this arc there is every important character of the manga bar Gon and Killua (it is somewhat awesome XD).

About Tser to be honest I had doubts about him being a serious villain but undoubtely Togashi was pumping him like crazy, both in power and importance in the story.

The possibilities are endless, anyway did you find Hisoka? Can I spoil it for you if you haven't? XD
You know where Hisoka is ?
Post automatically merged:

Oh yh hes in the hospital ward right

Lmao wow never noticed. I guess since I had to catch up to the manga instead of reading with everyone else. I never noticed it.

Amazing discovery. But why the hell would Hisoka just be randomly hiding there ?
For sure he has some kind of agreement (usual give and take) with Kurapika, but probably Kurapika doesn't even know the Troupe is on the ship dead serious about killing Hisoka (otherwise he would leave the princes immediately and go search for them). Then that is a really good spot to hide, if you are not a prince or prince guard you can't even enter their quarters as far as I know so he is safe for now from the troupe but since he was the one to send invitations to both the troupe and Illumi imo this time he has a plan and this time wants to be the one to play with his enemeis (unlike the last time with Chrollo).

For sure he has some kind of agreement (usual give and take) with Kurapika, but probably Kurapika doesn't even know the Troupe is on the ship dead serious about killing Hisoka (otherwise he would leave the princes immediately and go search for them). Then that is a really good spot to hide, if you are not a prince or prince guard you can't even enter their quarters as far as I know so he is safe for now from the troupe but since he was the one to send invitations to both the troupe and Illumi imo this time he has a plan and this time wants to be the one to play with his enemeis (unlike the last time with Chrollo).
Do you think that Hisoka tracked and followed Kurapika to inform him of the spiders. Like perhaps once he gets a chance alone with Kutapika....he'll inform him of them. I think he still wants to fight Chrollo, and he wants to weaken him so he needs to take out Spiders. He may request help Kurapika to weaken them with him.

I think this arc will get to the point where Kurapika will have to decide for the safety of Woble or revenge on PT

Do you think that Hisoka tracked and followed Kurapika to inform him of the spiders. Like perhaps once he gets a chance alone with Kutapika....he'll inform him of them. I think he still wants to fight Chrollo, and he wants to weaken him so he needs to take out Spiders. He may request help Kurapika to weaken them with him.

I think this arc will get to the point where Kurapika will have to decide for the safety of Woble or revenge on PT
It is messy. I mean when you have the whole freaking PT after your ass Kurapika is the best comrade you can have but imo Kurapika doesn't know about the troupe yet but what could happen (or maybe Kurapika knows but is waiting for the right time along with Hisoka) is like you said that Hisoka plans to fight Chrollo alone while Kurapika takes the other spiders or maybe Kurapika and or Chrollo takes them out one at a time (at least this could be the plan). After all I guess Kurapika would ve livid if Hisoka informs him about the spiders right in the mid of the voyage and maybe don't even want to help him but do it on his own yet on the other hand a Kurapika already knowing about them and be so calm makes almost no sense.

It is messy. I mean when you have the whole freaking PT after your ass Kurapika is the best comrade you can have but imo Kurapika doesn't know about the troupe yet but what could happen (or maybe Kurapika knows but is waiting for the right time along with Hisoka) is like you said that Hisoka plans to fight Chrollo alone while Kurapika takes the other spiders or maybe Kurapika and or Chrollo takes them out one at a time (at least this could be the plan). After all I guess Kurapika would ve livid if Hisoka informs him about the spiders right in the mid of the voyage and maybe don't even want to help him but do it on his own yet on the other hand a Kurapika already knowing about them and be so calm makes almost no sense.
Judging by Kurapika's behaviour in YN arc. I feel like he would do his job as a bodyguard and protect Woble first. As in the YN arc he knew about the spiders but he still priotised Neon and her safety above his revenge.

So after he declines Hisoka's offer, Hisoka will probably go downstairs and kill one of the Spiders. Judging by the whole future prediction thing. He will most likely kill Shizuku and lead traces of himself so the rest of the Spiders can track him upstairs. Then leading the Spiders towards Kurapika himself. And then letting Kurapika's rage do the rest of the work. After Kurapika starts fighting the Spiders....Hisoka can have his rematch with Chrollo. Something like that....

Judging by Kurapika's behaviour in YN arc. I feel like he would do his job as a bodyguard and protect Woble first. As in the YN arc he knew about the spiders but he still priotised Neon and her safety above his revenge.

So after he declines Hisoka's offer, Hisoka will probably go downstairs and kill one of the Spiders. Judging by the whole future prediction thing. He will most likely kill Shizuku and lead traces of himself so the rest of the Spiders can track him upstairs. Then leading the Spiders towards Kurapika himself. And then letting Kurapika's rage do the rest of the work. After Kurapika starts fighting the Spiders....Hisoka can have his rematch with Chrollo. Something like that....
Maybe he had a character growth as well, it could be. But most likely there is already some sort of agreement since Hisoka is there, working with Kurapika so for sure Kurapika is giving or has yet to give something to Hisoka and since that is Kurapika he will keep his word, the point is in what Kurapika is gonna give to Hisoka. Everything bar Kurapika's behavior suggest they will work together on the spiders when the time comes. And there is also Illumi engaged by Hisoka himself to kill him to add in the mix alon with Kalluto. Anyway probably that is their plan but 99% something will happen and it doesn't come to fruition, at least not in the way they wanted to.
Post automatically merged:

Could a Phantom Troupe member die by those mafia guys?
Imo it depends, they should be weaker than the spiders but with some lucky situation maybe they could pull it. The problem for me is that if somebody manages to kill a spider all the others will seek who it was, if it is Hisoka better if not in amy case it is somebody who must be killed for killing one of their comrades, and at that point there would be an all out war between the spiders and the mafia in the lower floors and imo Togashi has other plans for the spiders since that would reveal them, create chaos upon the already chaotic plot we have now and maybe even stop the succesion war to chase them out first.

Last edited: