Phantom Troupe : who will die next ?

Who will die first ?

• Total voters
I think only Chrollo and perhaps Machi have some kind of plot armor. Logically speaking I would say Shizuku since she is always clueless and her surviving in HxH verse in the troupe up until this point is pretty surprising. Is the spider chimera eas smarter he could have already reached a draw with her. Aside from that maybe this time it will be a fighter spider like Nobunaga, Phinks etc. Since the last 2 were support ones, counting york shin arc there is also Pakunoda and only Uvogin left as a fighter one who died. Who knows.

I think only Chrollo and perhaps Machi have some kind of plot armor. Logically speaking I would say Shizuku since she is always clueless and her surviving in HxH verse in the troupe up until this point is pretty surprising. Is the spider chimera eas smarter he could have already reached a draw with her. Aside from that maybe this time it will be a fighter spider like Nobunaga, Phinks etc. Since the last 2 were support ones, counting york shin arc there is also Pakunoda and only Uvogin left as a fighter one who died. Who knows.
Shizuku is still a strong fighter even though she is probably the weakest of the troupe. (Though that is arguable. I'd bet on Kalluto being the weakest. Also people keep underestimating Franklin. The dude has kind of taken on a vice boss role in the troupe and I think he will surprise many of us. He also has the confidence to just sit and chill alone which means he can most likely back it up
Post automatically merged:

Hxh if chrono was the writer:
I mean as strong as Hisoka is, him taking out all the troupe members by himself is impossible in my opinion especially since many of them walk in groups. No chance in hell will he be able to walk up on Nobu, Phinks and Feitan for example. Any of those guys would be a hard fight for him 1 vs 1. Besides Hisoka the only people not in tier 1 who could take out troupe members are the zodiacs

Shizuku is still a strong fighter even though she is probably the weakest of the troupe. (Though that is arguable. I'd bet on Kalluto being the weakest. Also people keep underestimating Franklin. The dude has kind of taken on a vice boss role in the troupe and I think he will surprise many of us. He also has the confidence to just sit and chill alone which means he can most likely back it up
She us quite good as a fighter but she is naive and in HxH verse that can cost you your life at almost every step, that is why I found a bit strange how she survived until now but afterall she is still a spider so a strong fighter like you said.. let's see what Togashi cooks. Kalluto should be the weakest for me too but she can not even be considered a true spider, she is a Zoldick, so I don't think Hisoka will target her (even because that will enrage Illumi and I probably Hisoka can still use him)(even if he received the contract to kill Hisoka.. from Hisoka lol).

Franklin is not bad, he seems strong, more at range but even in close combat shouldn't be bad if he quarrelled with Uvo and others, and also pretty smart (or better wise). I fear for him a bit still in close combat but afterall him living or dying depends all on Togashi and his plans. Only Chrollo and maybe Machi are for me safe spiders here.
Post automatically merged:

I mean as strong as Hisoka is, him taking out all the troupe members by himself is impossible in my opinion especially since many of them walk in groups. No chance in hell will he be able to walk up on Nobu, Phinks and Feitan for example. Any of those guys would be a hard fight for him 1 vs 1. Besides Hisoka the only people not in tier 1 who could take out troupe members are the zodiacs
We are not still sure if he is truly alone. If you want I can share a solid piece of info about it which was shown in past chapters but it could also be considered a spoiler for somebody so you tell me.
Nm here it is

Last edited:
I feel like Hisoka's nen-after death could propel him to "Royal Guard level" at some point. I don't even like his character, but Togashi chose to bring him back from the dead with a boost, and this better be worth it. Gon for instance had made it to "Meruem level".

Anyway, if he eventually goes that hard on Hisoka. Togashi better write that beautifully because that'd put him above any known character and this would be very hard to stop him. I mean, does anyone want another Rose-Nuke but for Hisoka this time ?

I feel like Hisoka's nen-after death could propel him to "Royal Guard level" at some point. I don't even like his character, but Togashi chose to bring him back from the dead with a boost, and this better be worth it. Gon for instance had made it to "Meruem level".

Anyway, if he eventually goes that hard on Hisoka. Togashi better write that beautifully because that'd put him above any known character and this would be very hard to stop him. I mean, does anyone want another Rose-Nuke but for Hisoka this time ?
I don't know where people get the idea that HIsoka has a permanent Nen boost now. That's not the case. His post mortem nen was strictly directed at reviving him. As far as we know that's all that happened. Nowhere is it confirmed that he is just permanently stronger now and I find it very hard to believe that Togashi, who otherwise makes it very clear that there is a balance with everything when it comes to Nen, would introduce some bullshit like that

I don't know where people get the idea that HIsoka has a permanent Nen boost now. That's not the case. His post mortem nen was strictly directed at reviving him. As far as we know that's all that happened. Nowhere is it confirmed that he is just permanently stronger now and I find it very hard to believe that Togashi, who otherwise makes it very clear that there is a balance with everything when it comes to Nen, would introduce some bullshit like that
It literally says it. It's also pointless if it wont retain that strength, bullshit either way

It literally says it. It's also pointless if it wont retain that strength, bullshit either way
Yes it became stronger after death in order to revive him. Learn to read with context in mind. There is a cost with everything when it comes to Nen and HIsoka permanently being just stronger now would break the rules of Nen.

Yeh but that’s like your opinion dude
Yes but it's in line with how we understand nen/post-mortem nen works. Post Mortem Nen has a singular mission at its driving force. Pitous post mortem Teripschora had the singular purpose of destroying Gon in order to protect the king. Camilla's Cat attempts to kill her killer in order to revive her. Zombie Girl has the singular mission of disposing bodies killed by the mafia. Hisoka's post mortem gum had the singular mission to pump his heart to revive him. Post mortem Nen is powerful no doubt but there is a logic/singular intent behind it and it's not just a general power boost

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It’s sure Hisoka had to create some kind of conditions to revive himself and make himself stronger r

No power like that is free with Nen. Nen doesn’t work that way. Hisoka is clearly different now compared to before

Hard, I think most members will see Chrollo's death but I don't see him being the first, probably the third. I think I'll go with Nobunaga, then it would be nice to see Phinks dying and Feitan running away.