[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Someone with more experience explain to me what are pos and cons of D1 lynch ?
There really isn't an cons to speak of, besides more likely to lynch a town.

However, a lynch is a good source of information, so even with a town lynch information can be gained from it. I feel very indifferent to D1 lynch even though overall they are sworn by, by most players, the only time I will really get too opinionated on it, is if I think I know someone is town and they are up to be lynched.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Heh I don't have many Town leans personally, conversely, because there wasn't enough contribution I feel, too little content to analyse, I didn't spot particular plus points, so many players are looking NAI to me for now.

I have to say though Zemmi looks genuine in her posting format because she looks so serene, if I had to pick a slight Town lean it would be her. Maybe Kagura since being quite more contributive than the average here when scums prefer to rather stay silent on average, but still I have slight sus on Fuji and he is being contributive; in general that alone doesn't make someone so Townish, it depends, expecially since a few scums tend to try to fit in in games rather than standing on the backlines to try not to look too bad when the PoE focuses on the inactives.

I have slight sus on Fuji, Knight.

I agree it's a shame this is ending in no lynch, that is not benefiting Town and the PoE at all expecially for how many players we still have in the game and how far we are from MyLo. We would have needed info to work on.
So if there is no lynch we give scum advantage?

So if there is no lynch we give scum advantage?
Yeah lynches can be a proficient source of information to make up a better mind on how Town needs to operate. Imagine Town as a hivemind (despite it's not always like that) a lynch is a source of instruction on how to behave at night more properly therefore the odds the night is more fruitful for Town get highter and it's like a Butterfly Effect, a chain of better and better operations thanks to the previous one being more fruitful.

Lynches are pretty much vital most of the time.

He said something that would be very dangerous for scum to say but honestly wasn't good for a town to say either actually :milaugh:
this he did
which will come bite him in the ass if he is lying
I dont think he's a master bullshitter just yet

you asked for town leans @Ekkologix
prof and maybe fuji

not a town lean but I like beta's activity
I believe we have a misunderstanding lol.

Right I'm prominently sussing Fuji because I think his switch to you was unnecessary since he was supposed to read Prof at least as scummy as he was reading you considering he was accusing him of a weird opening on top of an OMGUS and even another post pinging him and only after all of these occurred he switched and voted you
This is untrue. He accused me of OMGUS after he had voted Bleak.

This is untrue. He accused me of OMGUS after he had voted Bleak.
His overall rationale on you was first the opening thing and then the OMGUS thing after you voted him back but still all of this happened before he would vote for Bleak.

I don't know whether or not he did spot your OMGUS before he voted Bleak but still it happened earlier in the succession this is my point. And it wasn't so difficult to spot.

I think I will make profit of this night to better analyse the exchange and try to reanalyse something else too but I think I got the succession right.

@Dr_Professor83 Re reading the exchange it seems he probably had missed your OMGUS before voting Bleak and perhaps he voted you back again because he noticed it and deemed you as more suspicious than him.

I don't understand whether or not he was feeling Bleak was more suspicious than you, maybe he was just pressuring him for real.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh with my read on Fuji, I feel a bit better about him now.

His overall rationale on you was first the opening thing and then the OMGUS thing after you voted him back but still all of this happened before he would vote for Bleak.

I don't know whether or not he did spot your OMGUS before he voted Bleak but still it happened earlier in the succession this is my point. And it wasn't so difficult to spot.

I think I will make profit of this night to better analyse the exchange and try to reanalyse something else too but I think I got the succession right.
But that isn’t what you said. You said it like he voted Bleak after he accused me of the OMGUS.

considering he was accusing him of a weird opening on top of an OMGUS and even another post pinging him and only after all of these occurred he switched and voted you.

@Dr_Professor83 Re reading the exchange it seems he probably had missed your OMGUS before voting Bleak and perhaps he voted you back again because he noticed it and deemed you as more suspicious than him.

I don't understand whether or not he was feeling Bleak was more suspicious than you, maybe he was just pressuring him for real.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh with my read on Fuji, I feel a bit better about him now.
If you just reread that he missed it why did you include this earlier?
That makes it look like you knew that he said he missed it already.

Last edited:
Did anyone try to ISO Alibaba during the night?

I found nothing but fluff honestly :/ what do you guys think about it?

And Knight also never responded on his case so far. I would like to hear how come he is interacting so low and didn't even react to his sus on him, which origined from multiple players. I did personally sus him because he was merely fluffing as well personally.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Did anyone try to ISO Alibaba during the night?

I found nothing but fluff honestly :/ what do you guys think about it?

And Knight also never responded on his case so far. I would like to hear how come he is interacting so low and didn't even react to his sus on him, which origined from multiple players. I did personally sus him because he was merely fluffing as well personally.
I think Knight is a good start. Dunno about Alibaba but I’ll check.

Status
Not open for further replies.