[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alright miss helpful townie, give me your scum reads from the ACTIVE people none of this inactive sus bs you've been selling us.

And not prof either, who else do you believe is Mafia or scum in general.
Since you have started registering my posts again, I'd tell you this - I find you scummy. You were so interested in lynching Gambit. How come you haven't talked much about it today?

I'm also a bit sus of Zemmi. She's playing it too safe.

Since you have started registering my posts again, I'd tell you this - I find you scummy. You were so interested in lynching Gambit. How come you haven't talked much about it today?

I'm also a bit sus of Zemmi. She's playing it too safe.
Kinda have to, so explain why scum me would fight an Alibaba lynch that hard when I can just go with the flow like everyone else for an easy mislynch.

Give me a TLDR, when you talk about someone TAG them.
What's a TLDR, list of reads?

I did provide reads on almost every player, though I didn't mention Tris and Kagura IIRC. I think Tris is NAI atm, she is being contributive but I don't find particularly townish points to her behalf I guess. She is trying to be helpful with the PoE. I lean more townish than not for Kagura because of the Prof situation and I agree that the two are most likely not in the same team or else she would be bussing too blatantly.

What's a TLDR, list of reads?

I did provide reads on almost every player, though I didn't mention Tris and Kagura IIRC. I think Tris is NAI atm, she is being contributive but I don't find particularly townish points to her behalf I guess. She is trying to be helpful with the PoE. I lean more townish than not for Kagura because of the Prof situation and I agree that the two are most likely not in the same team or else she would be bussing too blatantly.
I mean on what you said about me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah I meant catching up with all the posts basically :P
I would doubt Fuji and Gambit would be on the same team, with Fuji pushing Gambit so hard. Unless you think this is a high IQ buss attempt but I don't see why he would do that so early in the game.

I mean you would have to think of it like this, Fuji would be having to sit there taking a risk yesterday trying to push his teammate having at least high hopes he wouldn't be lynched, while trying to get town credit by defending Ali.

I think this is a far fetch bet, a high risk play, and unlikely.

Unless any of you know he did this before, then please share lol.

Yeah im done with this town, see you guys.

@Xlaw sub me out please.

People cant answer a simple question, im just gonna assume half the actives players are scum trying to drive the narrative they want.

Good luck to the rest or not, i dont care.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah im done with this town, see you guys.

@Xlaw sub me out please.

People cant answer a simple question, im just gonna assume half the actives players are scum trying to drive the narrative they want.

Good luck to the rest or not, i dont care.
If you look at my response to what he said you can get a small gist of what he was saying.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kinda have to, so explain why scum me would fight an Alibaba lynch that hard when I can just go with the flow like everyone else for an easy mislynch.
Who knows. You could very well be the SK yourself. You didn't want a mafia to get lynched so you tried to target Gambit. Maybe because he made a comment about you in his opening post and you started nitpicking. Tbf, yesterday it was either Alibaba or your predecessor Knight who was gonna get lynched.

Most people saying Mafia is inactive this game and then go around and sus the MOST ACTIVE player to be one like the fuck, why the fuck would I spend HOURS trying to get people to go after a guy with an actual CASE on him instead of A GUY BEING LYNCHED FOR FLUFFING if i was SCUM like jesus christ.

I would just fucking go with the flow like the rest of scum.

Lazy ass town.

Final Bota you are so dumb its unbelievable.

I would doubt Fuji and Gambit would be on the same team, with Fuji pushing Gambit so hard. Unless you think this is a high IQ buss attempt but I don't see why he would do that so early in the game.

I mean you would have to think of it like this, Fuji would be having to sit there taking a risk yesterday trying to push his teammate having at least high hopes he wouldn't be lynched, while trying to get town credit by defending Ali.

I think this is a far fetch bet, a high risk play, and unlikely.

Unless any of you know he did this before, then please share lol.
Yeah but I felt perhaps Fuji was thinking that voting Gambit would not have had him lynched and that was a distancing attempt still confident the day would have ended up with Ali's lynch. He should be strong enough as a player to use this strategy and regardless Mafia is a team work.

My sus on him is more about how Knight behaved rather than how Fuji 2.0 behaved as I mentioned earlier.

I have to admit though there aren't many arguments for Fuji to be Mafia or even scum in general complexively, I also highlighted why he is most likely not the SK, most if not all the scenarios look rather convoluted and non linear.

I would rather focus on others for now.

Most people saying Mafia is inactive this game and then go around and sus the MOST ACTIVE player to be one like the fuck, why the fuck would I spend HOURS trying to get people to go after a guy with an actual CASE on him instead of A GUY BEING LYNCHED FOR FLUFFING if i was SCUM like jesus christ.

I would just fucking go with the flow like the rest of scum.

Lazy ass town.

Final Bota you are so dumb its unbelievable.
Chill

Who knows. You could very well be the SK yourself. You didn't want a mafia to get lynched so you tried to target Gambit. Maybe because he made a comment about you in his opening post and you started nitpicking. Tbf, yesterday it was either Alibaba or your predecessor Knight who was gonna get lynched.
Why would the SK attact this much attention????? Gambit was TOWN CORING ME why would I go after him when i sub in again???

No it wasnt Knight, it was Ali and Gambit once i came in and played the godamn game instead of going after INACTIVES like you and Gambit were.

Miss me with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.