[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
It's not like i don't mind lynching gambit but prof might have been investigated by Ussop and seeing how scummy prof has been since d1 make him more likely to be scum.
I guess the Gambit lynch might be better. Prof and Fuji made a case on him. If Gambit flips mafia then it’s safe to assume Prof and Fuji are not part of his faction. With this lynch we could kinda confirm them.

I guess the Gambit lynch might be better. Prof and Fuji made a case on him. If Gambit flips mafia then it’s safe to assume Prof and Fuji are not part of his faction. With this lynch we could kinda confirm them.
I was the first Gambit voter today and also made a case on him yesterday :/

Yuelyn

I don't see how you are close to a confirmed town though. As I said earlier I don't really trust you. So I don't see any issue with me saying those things about you when I don't trust you. I just voiced my opinion about you.

If i was scum i wouldve not fought a lynch on Alibaba that hard.
I say wifom.

I don't see how you are close to a confirmed town though. As I said earlier I don't really trust you. So I don't see any issue with me saying those things about you when I don't trust you. I just voiced my opinion about you.

I say wifom.
Its not Wifom its logical, why would scum fight a mislynch?

Yuelyn

Im lynching him because i believe he is scum, not tk confirm myself. You keep throwing shade towards me trissy, dont like it.
I'm not trying to throw shade at you. I know you think he is scum. If he flips mafia, then it would confirm that you are actually not part of his faction. That's what I'm talking about.

Its not Wifom its logical, why would scum fight a mislynch?
Beta explained it and I liked it.

Yuelyn

Can you quote that scenario.
Fuji looks somewhat better to me now overall because he was a Gambit voter and he didn't have much reason to go for him as a scum diverting the lynch on Ali honestly. Not even the argument that "he eventually knew Ali was Town and so went for Gambit naturally or to look better" works as there are more types of scums around and Ali was suspectable, unless Fuji is Mafia who was suspecting who the SK was and so knew Ali was likely Town and preferred to vote Gambit instead or is playing 4D chess here.
This is what I meant. Unless I misunderstood what he was saying.

This is what I meant. Unless I misunderstood what he was saying.
So in this scenario Gambit would flip scum anyways right?

Anyways you say you dont trust me, is it because of Knight or something else?

And lets switch things up a bit, who do you trust and town read at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.