[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yea looking at the set up the game, all it would do it seems is make the doctor reveal themselves and that would be the worst case scenario.
Can hold it for a cycle then but that is info we're going to need at LyLo. We need correct lynches more than actions.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Can hold it for a cycle then but that is info we're going to need at LyLo. We need correct lynches more than actions.
:choppawhat:

I don't understand this from you.

You do realize we can't claim character. So basically everyone will say vanilla and the doctor will claim. All you will accomplish is outting our doctor.

Ratchet

:choppawhat:

I don't understand this from you.

You do realize we can't claim character. So basically everyone will say vanilla and the doctor will claim. All you will accomplish is outting our doctor.
Good luck with that.... this game is my first where no mafia was lynched or killed... real nice...
We're not at LyLo this phase. So we don't need to get that claim. But we we are at LyLo, we need the claim, because that will give us information on who it isnt. It's fine if they get exposed at LyLo, because we need a scum lynch there.

But if we have 9 players, we may have to no lynch anyway. 5/3/1, if we Mislynch and scum kill and serial kills Mafia force parity.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
We're not at LyLo this phase. So we don't need to get that claim. But we we are at LyLo, we need the claim, because that will give us information on who it isnt. It's fine if they get exposed at LyLo, because we need a scum lynch there.

But if we have 9 players, we may have to no lynch anyway. 5/3/1, if we Mislynch and scum kill and serial kills Mafia force parity.
Ok , Ill stick than..

I think Ratchet's plan can make sense in order to have more chances to lynch a scum this dayphase which is crucial right now, but if we pick our mind solidly perhaps we can avoid to expose a townie power role, the one who can protect players.

Still mislynching would mean dire times for Town here. That would equate to 4 townies left with 3 mafia and the serial around.

Ratchet

What do you mean?
We have 9 players left. That means 5 Town, 3 Mafia and 1 Serial. If we Mislynch, that leaves 4 Town, 1 Serial and 3 Mafia. If Mafia kill Town or Serial, and Serial kills Town, Mafia will control the lynch. So if we lynch today and it flips Town, the Serial has to not kill, otherwise they'll lose the game if they don't hit Mafia. I earlier posited that we no lynch, but we can force the Serial to side with us here instead.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We have 9 players left. That means 5 Town, 3 Mafia and 1 Serial. If we Mislynch, that leaves 4 Town, 1 Serial and 3 Mafia. If Mafia kill Town or Serial, and Serial kills Town, Mafia will control the lynch. So if we lynch today and it flips Town, the Serial has to not kill, otherwise they'll lose the game if they don't hit Mafia. I earlier posited that we no lynch, but we can force the Serial to side with us here instead.
Ok, I was just curious of what you meant by holster.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
he could become
Serial hero xD

Status
Not open for further replies.