[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope you just talked too much, just like Fuji 1 xD It was our biggest luckiest break imo when Ryu randomly sent the kill in for you.
i kind of was hoping doc wud protect me after i specifically said im dying tonight lmao

not only was i active but i thought i rly hinted cop too hard with defending gambit so knew i was a goner unless foc helps

but doc protected prof that night rip

@Flower Stacy , a Vanilla Town has been lynched !

Mafia ( @Zemmi @Ryu Kishi @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo ) has gained majority and Won ! Serial Killer ( @Tris ) and Town Lost !

1. @Finalbeta
  2. @Ekkologix
  3. @Alibaba
  4. @Dr_Professor83
  5. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  6. @Ryu Kishi
  7. @Midnight Delight
  8. @Tris
  9. @Zemmi
  10. @Ratchet
  11. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
  12. @Kagura
  13. @Fujishiro
  14. @Gambit
  15. @Flower
MVP : @Zemmi

Mafia : They played very well as a team. They paid attention in thread and choose their night actions accordingly. They RB Tracker the night Zemmi was being tracked and figure out town power roles and killed them. Very well played.

Town : Inactivity , lack of intent to push for their scum reads to Lynch. There were some incidents where Mafia players sliped but they failed to notice it.

Serial Killer : Tris changed Bleaks action to kill Zemmi , otherwise results could have been different. He failed to figure out Mafia members till the end.

Thank you for playing my game. @Dragomir thank you for your guidance.
why did flower get lynched lmao

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i kind of was hoping doc wud protect me after i specifically said im dying tonight lmao

not only was i active but i thought i rly hinted cop too hard with defending gambit so knew i was a goner unless foc helps

but doc protected prof that night rip
Too bad our doc wasn't paying attention that time xD

Zemmi

GodMommie
I didnt like how it was used in that instance but i believe you bb.
When I was scum with Drago, I was having it out with the the players who got someone mod killed and the host and coach back stage on OJ in this batman game, the player was town. So I can't promise it will never happen again, just remember when I am passionate about something like that, doesn't mean anything towards alignment for me. I have deep opinions about certain things and sometimes they override my alignment.

hey no fighting guys

this one had no broken roles no bullsht
we just lost cuz collectively as town we played bad. maybe few mistakes here and there by some members, me included, have made it harder to play but overall town killed itself

we underestimated maf inactives and chose wrong targets to push. games like these r the best to learn flaws in ur gameplay and improve from them

onto the next ^^

Zemmi

GodMommie
hey no fighting guys

this one had no broken roles no bullsht
we just lost cuz collectively as town we played bad. maybe few mistakes here and there by some members, me included, have made it harder to play but overall town killed itself

we underestimated maf inactives and chose wrong targets to push. games like these r the best to learn flaws in ur gameplay and improve from them

onto the next ^^
I second this.

I made a big mistake I won't tell you guys about, I told Drago though. Just so if I ever do it again it might go unnoticed again :kriwhat:

I think these games are good for learning even I learned things.

Status
Not open for further replies.