[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 I don't get a scum vibe from either side of you, nor do I get a strong vibe of town from either of you from that exact interaction between you two.

I do believe I have my very first very solid town read I would say 99.999% likely they are town, that .001 remaining if they are on another level of trickery. I don't see this information as very benficial and could only harm us.
Would you be okay with voting Lanji?

Let me rephrase,I want to vote him because i suspect him a bit and also because i want to see if the thread stays dead or not.
First, how do you feel about Bleak still? I actually do think he looks pretty weird in a lot of his post even aside from the leaving explanations. But this is my first game with him.

If we’re going with the idea that scum doesn’t care right now, it isn’t like your vote was there long enough to concern anyone.

I know Bleak from outside this section and he usually adoperates that posting style, plus he is supposed to be a total newbie (or almost) in this game.

I think notwithstanding so he tried a bit too hard to justify his need to go out for a while, on top of the SK-cult inconsistency mess I highlighted, but still I also figured that likely doesn't mean he is SK himself coming up with a convoluted strategy, rather he was misreading the set up since that strategy to feign ignorance on his role to look less SK would have more cons than pros and make him look more like scum.

Unless it was just natural for him to try to do so since he is newbie and he didn't think through properly and did act instinctively, but still there's not much evidence supporting this argument expecially since he wasn't being pressured at the time.

A newbie is more likely to simply not read a set up properly no, that makes so much more sense.

Because of his lack of activity?

Really don't wanna because I was looking forward to playing a game with him since he rarely plays :few:
We arent lynching him yet you know, and we gotta start somewhere.

So far only You, Me, Prof and Gambit are talking which tells me scum is content at where the votes are.

First, how do you feel about Bleak still? I actually do think he looks pretty weird in a lot of his post even aside from the leaving explanations. But this is my first game with him.

If we’re going with the idea that scum doesn’t care right now, it isn’t like your vote was there long enough to concern anyone.
Still dont like him justifying leaving for the day twice, as a townie you dont care how when you leave or come back affects others opinions of you, I just feel like scum is much more likely to provide excuses and any kind of reason to avoid any sort of sus going their way because small sus leads to questioning and it leads to attention and scum wants none of that.

My vote is on you rn, I was the only voter on Bleak so scum had nothing to fear if he is scum.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We arent lynching him yet you know, and we gotta start somewhere.

So far only You, Me, Prof and Gambit are talking which tells me scum is content at where the votes are.
Truthfully speaking there is only one person I would be against their lynch atm. D1s are always awkward for me becaues I just can't typically read people on it, I'm not sure if it's because an effort on their part, or a lack of effort on my part on D1s.

Some are really good when there is tons of activity going on, but others which are slower like this one is harder.

I also am not typically a fan of this type of mafia, just felt like I should help the game fill up :milaugh: It's nothing against the hosts or the type itselfs, it's just I am terrified of getting mislynched in these set ups. Still have never been lynched as town

Still dont like him justifying leaving for the day twice, as a townie you dont care how when you leave or come back affects others opinions of you, I just feel like scum is much more likely to provide excuses and any kind of reason to avoid any sort of sus going their way because small sus leads to questioning and it leads to attention and scum wants none of that.

My vote is on you rn, I was the only voter on Bleak so scum had nothing to fear if he is scum.
His post are like comically suspicious lol.
i was about to pick up the baton myself to kick things ofd.. but too late ig.. wait en see wait en see there is no need to hurry, me admitting it for jest or lying won't make it certain that i am one lol haha

but wbu miss :)

even if you seem sus now i can't give limpid evidence so i'd wait myself
i could be ANYTHING
:finally:
just for clarification dont take that as a yes for SK..
and why ask em out lol
I'll be Dippin at 11 pm Middle Eastern Time coz dad

and rarely show up so.. bruh
coz gotta go with dad.. and stuffy AND I'M BEING HONEST HERE
not just for clarification i need resons duh.. if you wanna take my reasons as my way of justifying it your bad.. you can lynch me for both not providing reasoning and providing them so..
any way its late ttyll yall
But Beta said he’s new so Idk. I don’t really want to push too hard in that case, but I’m not sure he could have been more sketchy on purpose lol.

Just because someone is new doesn't mean he couldn't fool you. I won my 2nd game in OJ as a witch because they gave me the newbie card.
Well BleakAsh did apparently learn Mafia here for the first time since he was redirected to this section and did apparently try the game for the first time. After basically not caring about this section for a long time, I quite doubt he was so petty to fool us to play that card lol.

Well BleakAsh did apparently learn Mafia here for the first time since he was redirected to this section and did apparently try the game for the first time. After basically not caring about this section for a long time, I quite doubt he was so petty to fool us to play that card lol.
Bleak played here before

Just because someone is new doesn't mean he couldn't fool you. I won my 2nd game in OJ as a witch because they gave me the newbie card.
Definitely not suggesting we give him a total pass, but not pushing/lynching “newbies” (feels weird to say that when this is like my 5th game) D1 just seems to be the standard from what I’ve seen.

Not for me, trial by fire is something i believe in but im not liking this resistance to starting a push on Lanji rn.
I basically only have your lead to go on (what you say about his scum D1) and my vote is on you so I’m hesitant to trust that as a foundation by itself.

But I’m willing to see where it goes because it does feel like there is some resistance to me too.

Vote Lynch Lanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.