Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I ran a scan on the thread and here's what I found:

Minimum posters
Sallucion - basically 5 posts of irrelevance
Don - Subbed in Sallu and got 1 post (i.e. greeting) then poofed away
Sanji - Half of his posts are related to his new job and why he couldn't commit such activity. Bragged about himself and his previous wins, then asked what it meant to have a no lynch on D1.
Alibaba - 7 posts so far and talked about some jokes and avy. Nothing could really be harnessed with all those fluffs.
Knight - his 9 posts contained how he caught up in the thread and commit to being more active only to re-read the thread and re-commit to be active before he threw shade at Don's single post.
Midnight - 11 posts of nothing tbh
Ryu - nothing of substance

Top posters
Bleak - he actually had more content as compared to the players above and he mentioned how solid Lanji's posts were. He also gave his read and tried to move the thread in a positive direction.
Lanji - I tried to understand his posts from my own perspective and nothing really struck me to view him as scum aside from a couple of posts where he was kinda defensive but that's given considering how he was pushed by the more aggressive Fuji. I would have done so, too if I was in his shoes.
Ekko - Brought some arguments and views that I expected from his town play and I am kinda satisfied with how he scum hunted alongside Fuji.
Kagura - for someone who hasn't played for 2 years, I am impressed with his level of activity and how he tried to move the game. Gave several reads on why Fuji, Prof, and Ekko are town - to which I also agreed btw. And why Knight on the other could be scum. He is still tryna point that one out this DP.
Doc - I like his posts, nothing really scummy. It's hard to say how active a scum could be but he made quite a performance last day.
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
Zemmi - this is just all meta. I have played a lot of times with her and when she's town, you would expect her craft to actually lead the way. She's known to that. But things might have been changed for the worse and hence the reason why she seemed like Beta.

So far, my top sus are among the low posters while Knight, Midnight, and Alibaba are the top 3 candidates for being scums. Like I said, scums might have been lurking but actually reading the entire phase.

Runner-up is Sanji.

Top possible indie: Beta or Zem. I lean on the former.

For the rest of the top posters, I will consider them as town lean for now until something more.
You just made a statement that I might never speak to you again for :lusalty:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't like Bleakash at all. He panicked, said so many random sus shit, etc. I don't know how much leniency he should get, cause I know he's a newbie and i'd feel bad if I made him feel unwelcomed

If u put a gun to my head and told me choose, I'd probably say Bleak. He comes off as so nervous and some of his behavior is just sus af.
Are you willing to lynch Tris since they subbed in for Bleak? Why are you saying all this after we asked you to give your scum reads? In the first detailed post of the day of your's you pretty much had a neutral and town read.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think scums r losing thread control here

its gna be harder to find the SK than the mafia since they scan innocent so its impossible to rely on cop for that

im liking kagura and gambit. leaning more town than indie/maf. they seem genuine enough and open minded for now

@Zemmi its day 2 now, when could we expect more game solving from you? you r playing so much like an indie now

@TheKnightOfTheSea do u have anyone u scum read other than bleak rn?

@Midnight Delight lets say one of the inactives (you included) is for sure scum. who do you think it is?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel like knight is the most info lynch at this point since almost all players had a read on him one way or another

i will town read ryu and tris for now for sake of PoE

i would like it if prof can get tracked or copped or smthing. i cant quiet wrap my head around town reading him just yet this game but i always appreciate the activity so he can stick around a bit longer, and in case he is scum, he is eventually bound to leave some leads toward his teammates as the game progresses.

Emil

Certified Memelord
do not go over 5 votes on ali pls or mafia can hammer

it seems his wagons is a bit easier to grow than prof/lanji/knight for now

@Gambit

Heh I can understand your suspicion for me not voting anyone but the thing is I wanted to go for someone yesterday, ultimately however the day was obviously steering towards no lynch. I also mentioned in one post that I wanted to try to pressure Fuji with a vote but figured it would not have served much and explaining why and I mean I spelled that out on the thread before heading to sleep. So nothing mysterious.

Furthermore, I made a post in which I explained how useful a lynch would have been during D1 if you re read that phase.

Right now I'm still analyzing the game thread. I'm tempted to go with either Alibaba or Knight in that they look the least consistent to me for the reasons highlighted and we absolutely need a lynch and I will probably pick Alibaba.

Another thing, do note that I'm the first to have mentioned Alibaba this dayphase in a negative way and he is currently the most voted player. So despite I didn't pick my lynch target yet I still did direct my feelings towards a specific route immediately and now I guess I need to go for it since the player is being inactive and perhaps more votes at this stage (not that he is being substantially pressured) will do well to make him more active and try to defend himself if he can manage.

Vote Lynch Alibaba

Regardless the reason I didn't vote much has nothing to do with being uncomfortable to do as much or something, besides if I truly was SK like Gambit posits or any type of scum, I would not gain anything from producing so many reads exposing myself so much and yet not concretizing them, as that would have been highly illogical and also incoherent with a linear line of behaviour independently.

If I was afraid, even unconsciously, of other players' judgement I would have rather not have been so involved into the game thread because in that case if I sussed an eventual scum that alone would have pinged them and if I sussed a Town player the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.