Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
seems like you actually read what I said
so can you explain the two post I quoted
would go a long way in explaining this wagon atm

why were you curious on the identity of the serial killer
was there any purpose to that question
Yes. Because I wanted to be the Cereal killer.

Oh the vote, I wasn't able to. I was out in the second half of the day phase. You see I only have less 10 posts yesterday
the question asked or rather who would you have voted

you were one of the few in the last dp who in the lttile time you were in the game
you actually had useful thoughts in the game

Mashiro Blue

@Alibaba do you want to get modkilled?
not really no. But I´m already getting lynched anyway for having 4 posts or not posting quality posts.

and most importantly

Not that different from some other players.

It just turned out that way it seems.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Town leans:
Usopp - Because he suspects me :noo: He tends to ignore me when he is scum.
Kagura - Besides it look like she was doing light defending everything else looks good with her to me
Midnight - Because he is playing like he normally does but I guess it's a more neutral town lean because I don't recall if he does the same as scum.

Scum leans:
Don Slayer - Is he new? He seems to be scared of the thread
Dr - like I said earlier what happened last phase doesn't sit with me well but I don't want to pursue this because I could be looking at it completely wrong.

Beta - In a catergory of his own, I don't know what to make of him I don't see him as town but don't see him as scum either

As for everyone else activity is just not the best to get any real reads on them.

Zemmi

GodMommie
not really no. But I´m already getting lynched anyway for having 4 posts or not posting quality posts.

and most importantly

Not that different from some other players.

It just turned out that way it seems.
If you are town don't just let yourself get lynched and be content with it like that, try to prove your townieness.

Mashiro Blue

It´s 1 a.m. here. I´m going to sleep.

Had a full day today (unexistent tired emote)

I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.

again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.

You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.

And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.

you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?
I think you are fundamentally trying a bit too hard here, it would be curious to dig into this matter.

I don't find my thought process contradictory if I had to say my stance. I happened to thoroughly explain the reasons why I didn't vote anyone yesterday for instance, and now you are shifting the attention on why it was not a good pattern to go after Fuji or focusing over semantics such as "tempted" which is by the way an ok word for the context actually, in that signifying that I was simply drawing nearer to pick a lynch target.

I must admit that despite your low activity rate you were looking NAI so far but I'm glimpsing some reaching in your way to address my behaviour and not because it's me we are talking about specifically, I don't mind really, but you are trying to climb a ladder that doesn't look so solid and I'm witnessing a lot of reaching into this analysis of yours.

It almost feels like the analysis of someone who is attempting to exploit the most concealed apertures in order to try to open a door when instead there are concurrently no apertures because I spot fallacious arguments here, in particular the shift on Fuji when the matter was about simply how much I had voted or not independently from whom, and the obnoxious semantics focusing. I think these two don't strike so good to me and I will have to factor it for the future.

Explain what?

beta eko and gambit are town for sure
becouse they could be scum too
I can’t even begin to figure out how you got from point A to point B here lol. But you confused me in the other game when you were Town too. Which players do you scum read?

I did basically preemptively assume he would factor the OMGUS thing since it had happened before his vote shift onto BleakAsh and it was easy to spot on the first try for Fuji, but then in the last re read I discovered that Fuji had actually only considered it later so in that post I changed my opinion of Fuji
That didn’t actually answer my question at all lol. I asked this:
If you just reread that he missed it why did you include this earlier?

That makes it look like you knew that he said he missed it already.
If you just automatically assumed he must have seen it then why did you bring up this before you even reread things:
I don't know whether or not he did spot your OMGUS before he voted Bleak but still it happened earlier in the succession this is my point. And it wasn't so difficult to spot.
You immediately jumped to the conclusion he may not have seen it when it isn’t like that’s the only explanation for why he would have made the accusation after. I didn’t say anything about him missing it.

It looks (to me) more like you were twisting a narrative and then had to back track:
Right I'm prominently sussing Fuji because I think his switch to you was unnecessary since he was supposed to read Prof at least as scummy as he was reading you considering he was accusing him of a weird opening on top of an OMGUS
This is untrue. He accused me of OMGUS after he had voted Bleak.
His overall rationale on you was first the opening thing and then the OMGUS thing after you voted him back but still all of this happened before he would vote for Bleak.

I don't know whether or not he did spot your OMGUS before he voted Bleak but still it happened earlier in the succession this is my point. And it wasn't so difficult to spot.
@Dr_Professor83 Re reading the exchange it seems he probably had missed your OMGUS before voting Bleak and perhaps he voted you back again because he noticed it and deemed you as more suspicious than him.

I don't understand whether or not he was feeling Bleak was more suspicious than you, maybe he was just pressuring him for real.

Perhaps I was a bit too harsh with my read on Fuji, I feel a bit better about him now.
I’m not a mind reader and I know what I’m saying is nit picky but this entire interaction felt dishonest and I can’t get over it. And it feels a lot more dishonest when you dodge my question about it completely.

That didn’t actually answer my question at all lol. I asked this:

If you just automatically assumed he must have seen it then why did you bring up this before you even reread things:

You immediately jumped to the conclusion he may not have seen it when it isn’t like that’s the only explanation for why he would have made the accusation after. I didn’t say anything about him missing it.

It looks (to me) more like you were twisting a narrative and then had to back track:

I’m not a mind reader and I know what I’m saying is nit picky but this entire interaction felt dishonest and I can’t get over it. And it feels a lot more dishonest when you dodge my question about it completely.
I'm not sure what your point is here, what did I miss answering? That post you mention I did bring up simply means that at the time I posted it I was unsure whether or not Fuji had noticed the OMGUS earlier or later his vote on Bleak in that I was simply assuming he did notice it earlier which is exactly why I went for a re-read afterwards in order to make my mind properly and only after the re-read I posted my final post of the phase in which I had changed my mind on him.

Your argument was overall based off the misconception that I was being dishonest in that deeming me as someone who had actually read that thing about Fuji becoming aware of the OMGUS only after voting Bleak and was so feigning ignorance to make a profit out of it, and I instead explained that I had simply assumed that Fuji had noticed it actually earlier and explained why, so I started preemptivated thinking he had read it earlier but I was missing that keypiece actually and only caught up lastly in my last re-read which happened just before I would type my last post of the phase. The reason why I was assuming is what drove me for a re-read to try to be as accurate as possible in order to make sure I didn't miss any relevant detail and good thing I did find it.

I find no incongruence with the version.

(I know it's a bit tough to read this intricated succession but that is perfectly normal.)

Status
Not open for further replies.