[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83

In case you are referring about what I meant with "it still happened earlier in the succession" that obviously refers to your OMGUS post in the chain, not whether or not Fuji was noticing it earlier or later. Maybe this is the misunderstanding here?

I'm not sure what your point is here, what did I miss answering? That post you mention I did bring up simply means that at the time I posted it I was unsure whether or not Fuji had noticed the OMGUS earlier or later his vote on Bleak in that I was simply assuming he did notice it earlier which is exactly why I went for a re-read afterwards in order to make my mind properly and only after the re-read I posted my final post of the phase in which I had changed my mind on him.

Your argument was overall based off the misconception that I was being dishonest in that deeming me as someone who had actually read that thing about Fuji becoming aware of the OMGUS only after voting Bleak and was so feigning ignorance to make a profit out of it, and I instead explained that I had simply assumed that Fuji had noticed it actually earlier and explained why, so I started preemptivated thinking he had read it earlier but I was missing that keypiece actually and only caught up lastly in my last re-read which happened just before I would type my last post of the phase. The reason why I was assuming is what drove me for a re-read to try to be as accurate as possible in order to make sure I didn't miss any relevant detail and good thing I did find it.

I find no incongruence with the version.

(I know it's a bit tough to read this intricated succession but that is perfectly normal.)
But your answer didn’t address what I asked.

I asked you this:
If you just reread that he missed it why did you include this earlier?

That makes it look like you knew that he said he missed it already.
And you answered with this:
I did basically preemptively assume he would factor the OMGUS thing since it had happened before his vote shift onto BleakAsh and it was easy to spot on the first try for Fuji, but then in the last re read I discovered that Fuji had actually only considered it later so in that post I changed my opinion of Fuji, because that was a key piece I was missing
It’s like you went off on a related tangent but not what I specifically asked about.

And yes it is difficult deciphering some of your post, which adds to the feeling of dishonestly. Phrasing things as confusingly as possible is how lawyers get people to screw themselves when signing things lol.

My original question wasn’t some big deal. I was just trying to see if you may have made a slip. But then you seemed to side step me with your answer.

I read your convoluted response Beta and it only constitutes how you aimed to hide behind those posts in an attempt or assumption that nobody from us could actually comprehend what you wish to say or perhaps what you wish to hide.

Most scums I am not telling it's you try to do a wall of texts to actually conceal himself.

No that’s not the point of misunderstanding.
Heh I thought my answers were actually all exhaustive enough. If you are perhaps referencing about why I did assume and then claim I was unsure whether or not he did notice it earlier or not it's because when one assumes things they are not 100% sure so this is why I went for the re read. Not sure if we are both on the same wavelength now.

In all honesty though I have a strange feeling you are playing some sort of mind game here because your questions don't look very organic.

And yes it is difficult deciphering some of your post, which adds to the feeling of dishonestly. Phrasing things as confusingly as possible is how lawyers get people to screw themselves when signing things lol.
Heh I find this post conveniently reaching.

The matter is intricated because it turned out this way prominently. It's not quite simply to resolve it a non complex way since I had to highlight all the succession, actually.

I read your convoluted response Beta and it only constitutes how you aimed to hide behind those posts in an attempt or assumption that nobody from us could actually comprehend what you wish to say or perhaps what you wish to hide.

Most scums I am not telling it's you try to do a wall of texts to actually conceal himself.
Tbh I don't even find my posts too complex to read.

The English vocabulary I use is rather basic for the most part, but of course I had to explain that succession accurately so I think I conceive you on the same wavelength as Prof on this matter. Expecially since you should be more aware of my posting style having played many games with me.

Not sure if we are both on the same wavelength now.
I honestly don’t know if we are, but I believe this is at least much closer to the kind of answer I was looking for. I’m not sure why it had to take such a roundabout way to get here.
In all honesty though I have a strange feeling you are playing some sort of mind game here because your questions don't look very organic.
I asked a very straightforward question and had to go around the world to get something actually resembling an answer to it. I don’t think I’m the one being inorganic here.
Heh I find this post conveniently reaching.

The matter is intricated because it turned out this way prominently. It's not quite simply to resolve it a non complex way since I had to highlight all the succession, actually.
Actually I think it could have been pretty simple. I think you made something simple needlessly overcomplicated for no reason. I didn’t ask about the succession, I was quizzing you on a possible slip.

The fact we just went so off the rails trying to answer it doesn’t make me feel any better about you level of genuineness.

I honestly don’t know if we are, but I believe this is at least much closer to the kind of answer I was looking for. I’m not sure why it had to take such a roundabout way to get here.

I asked a very straightforward question and had to go around the world to get something actually resembling an answer to it. I don’t think I’m the one being inorganic here.

Actually I think it could have been pretty simple. I think you made something simple needlessly overcomplicated for no reason. I didn’t ask about the succession, I was quizzing you on a possible slip.

The fact we just went so off the rails trying to answer it doesn’t make me feel any better about you level of genuineness.
I don't think your question was straightforward in all honesty. It seemed like a rather vague question therefore I addressed it the best ways I could.

This is what you had originally asked:
If you just reread that he missed it why did you include this earlier?

There were several feasible things you may be wanting to know formulating it this way.

But I am glad you are at least affirming we may have reached a tangential point.

If I had to pick my updated sus list I would have you as slight sus like earlier, Gambit more than slight like Alibaba. Knight a bit below Gambit and Alibaba.

yeah I dont think alibaba will be particularly keen on defending himself or playing better here

not sure what to think about that
We still don’t even have enough votes for an Alibaba lynch and the thread is sputtering again.

I was hoping it would pick up and there would be some options today. Can’t say I love majority lynch.

Not a case, just a feeling. My man wasnt sure how to categorize me last day phase and now apparently i was town core in many peoples reads.

Feels like hes riding off on a dead townie ( Fuji 1.0) ‘s coattails to gain some credit.
This is what he had to say about you yesterday:
It somewhat felt that his vote on you was a reaction vote, seeing how you would respond and I bet you already know that.

I couldn't blame Fuji for voting Bleak, his last posts before going to bed justifies nothingness. Lolololol
Perhaps just PTSD if you're to ask me.

Hmmmm. Not sure if this exchange between you and Fuji is TVT. Whilst you're a little defensive there, Fuji on the other hand is a bit aggressive. :wonderland:
Nothing pretty special to read on.
But I lean town on Fuji for now.
Rest are neutrals until I heard further.

Status
Not open for further replies.