Character Discussion Pick 3 curse techniques for Yuta

If Yuta could have three curse techniques from his allies and previous opponents, what curses will make the strongest version of him?

For me:
Ten shadow + curse manipulation + sky manipulation
I want to see Mahogara + Rika + army of special-grade curses. Sky manipulation is for insane defense. Other ten shadows could provide support as well.

I am not sure if Gojo could win against this Yuta :cheers:

If Yuta could have three curse techniques from his allies and previous opponents, what curses will make the strongest version of him?

For me:
I want to see Mahogara + Rika + army of special-grade curses. Sky manipulation is for insane defense. Other ten shadows could provide support as well.

Sky manipulation is so underrated

For me:

Six Eyes + Infinity + Curse Manipulation

CSM + Ten Shadows + Boogie Woogie

He can use CSM to tame Mahoraga by just nuking Mahoraga immediately with Maximum Uzumaki. Boogie Woogie is also very useful and would be busted with CSM + TS since he can create tons of curses/shikigami to swap places with

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
CSM + Ten Shadows + Boogie Woogie

He can use CSM to tame Mahoraga by just nuking Mahoraga immediately with Maximum Uzumaki. Boogie Woogie is also very useful and would be busted with CSM + TS since he can create tons of curses/shikigami to swap places with
Maho is t a cursed spirit he wouldn’t be able to tame Maho through csm

Maho is t a cursed spirit he wouldn’t be able to tame Maho through csm
I’m saying he would beat Mahoraga in the exorcism ritual by opening up with Maximum Uzumaki right way to kill Mahoraga and therefore tame it. Gojo thought a single Red could take out Mahoraga so a Maximum Uzumaki should be enough