Pick one you would wanna be good at - Singing/Dancing/Drawing

Which one do you pick?

• Total voters
It’s also a great hobby. I’m drawing every single day about ~2 hours. Drawing your own characters, giving them their own personality and story, writing stuff and listening to music while doing it = peak moment for my soul.

I would explode if I wouldn’t let out my ideas and creative side.
That's sooo great

I wish i could draw well, i would draw a lot of weird fantasy stuff, or stuff i like in general

I am obsessed with sky colors
I would probably draw the sky a lot

B

Ballel

It’s also a great hobby. I’m drawing every single day about ~2 hours. Drawing your own characters, giving them their own personality and story, writing stuff and listening to music while doing it = peak moment for my soul.

I would explode if I wouldn’t let out my ideas and creative side.
"I would explode" describes my feeling pretty well.

Drawing would actually be really useful for my career lol. But if I had to pick between the other two, I would choose singing. I can learn how to dance with enough practice, not everyone has a singing voice.

That's so pretty and aesthetically pleasing
:catblush:
This is why I love art, there are no boundaries.
Math etc. is the language of our brain and music/art is the language of our soul and is also limitless like the soul
:yearight:
Post automatically merged:

I was drawing a lot before, but one day, my big bro said me that drawing is a talent you get at your birth and that I'll never be good at it. What he said totally stopped me for years. Recently, I started to draw back.
Drawing gave you a good time am I right?
That’s the most important thing, people always talk about success but they forget to enjoy the simple things in life.
Don’t listen to them, do what’s best for you

B

Ballel

I was drawing a lot before, but one day, my big bro said me that drawing is a talent you get at your birth and that I'll never be good at it. What he said totally stopped me for years. Recently, I started to draw back.
Damn that's just mean :gonope:
Don't listen to that! Great that you started drawing again😊

Math etc. is the language of our brain and music/art is the language of our soul
Oh no you got that wrong, our brain can do both!
For example, music and math are not so different. There is "math" in many creative disciplines. But the way math is usually taught is just plain and boring.

That’s the most important thing, people always talk about success but they forget to enjoy the simple things in life.
I believe striving to become a happier person can be considered a form of success. This is what I want to be successful at!

I love to draw the night sky or to give the sky weird colours like purple.
I also draw a lot of blue moons, don’t know why
Oh I forgot to reply to this.
I do photography from time to time and the sky is my favourite motive.
My photos are probably 70% sky photos :luffylaugh:

That's completly untrue and mean, hard work can overcome talent. I for myself worked hard to get better at drawing and at the beginning I wasn't even good at drawing a stick figure.

As long as you have fun with it,do it. And don't let yourself get irritated by others who might just be envy.

Dancing >>>>

just being a decent dancer gets you a lot of attention and pull at social events like parties or clubs. Imagine being really good at it