Which is more likely to happen

• Zkk

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Kdb

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • none of them would happen

Votes: 14 22.2%

• Total voters
Luffy defeated Big Mom is something that doesn't feature here yet heavily hinted by Oda for a long portion of post TS. 🤔
Only way for Luffy to win against Big Mom in Wano after he wins against Kaido is my theory of Law and Kidd's teamwork destroying her heart to pieces come true, imo. :absojustice:

We know the Yonkos have insane endurance, they can function even without vital organs. If Kidd and Law go down to BM, but with BM becoming a literal heartless, a fight between Luffy vs Big Mom can still happen since Luffy really only needs to resort to a battle of attrition until Linlin runs out of lifespan. :fransuper:

Only way for Luffy to win against Big Mom in Wano after he wins against Kaido is my theory of Law and Kidd's teamwork destroying her heart to pieces come true, imo. :absojustice:

We know the Yonkos have insane endurance, they can function even without vital organs. If Kidd and Law go down to BM, but with BM becoming a literal heartless, a fight between Luffy vs Big Mom can still happen since Luffy really only needs to resort to a battle of attrition until Linlin runs out of lifespan. :fransuper:
@Roronoa-sama be like

What? Luffy vs Kaido, Law & Kidd vs Big Mom, and Zoro vs King aren't ending in Onigashima?

I can see Zoro vs King finishing in Mt. Fuji, but where would the other two end if not in Onigashima?
I was referring to Luffy and his Wings. They’re the Big 3 and their fights will get the most screentime.

Luffy vs. Kaido in the Flower Capital, Zoro vs. King in Ringo, Sanji vs. Queen in Kuri

But now that you mention it, Kid and Law vs. Big Mom will probably be resolved close to the entrance of Wano, so that BMP can witness its conclusion

I was referring to Luffy and his Wings. They’re the Big 3 and their fights will get the most screentime.

Luffy vs. Kaido in the Flower Capital, Zoro vs. King in Ringo, Sanji vs. Queen in Kuri

But now that you mention it, Kid and Law vs. Big Mom will probably be resolved close to the entrance of Wano, so that BMP can witness its conclusion
Unironically calling Ranji as one of the Big 3 is just :mihanha:.

For ZKK to be true, either:
  1. Luffy will not actually defeat kaido
  2. Zoro will kill a defeated, defenseless kaido
Either scenario is stupid and bad writing, which is why neither will. happen. Zoro's finale this arc will be defeating king, which Oda will find some way to tie into his shimotsuki lineage. In monsters, Ryuma was already called "the king" by the time he defeated the dragon. ZKKers essentially want Zoro to have WSSM feats despite him not being WSSM.
Post automatically merged:

you can't with Kidd defeating Big Mom if you're not a Kidd fan.

Answer is quite simple.
Oda has deadass had big mom get defeated by King and Queen.

Take that up with Oda. He’s the one responsible for Sanji having so much character focus and screentime compared to everyone else.
:kobeha:

For ZKK to be true, either:
  1. Luffy will not actually defeat kaido
  2. Zoro will kill a defeated, defenseless kaido
Either scenario is stupid and bad writing, which is why neither will. happen. Zoro's finale this arc will be defeating king, which Oda will find some way to tie into his shimotsuki lineage. In monsters, Ryuma was already called "the king" by the time he defeated the dragon. ZKKers essentially want Zoro to have WSSM feats despite him not being WSSM.
:rolaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Big Mom, Kiku, Chopper, Momo and Tama had to travel almost overnight to get from one part of Wano (Kuri) to the other(Udon) earlier this arc but somehow the fights are going to end in three different places literally hours away from the Flower Capital where Onigashima is heading towards.

Indeed his analysis is flawed.

First Kaido may ask to be killed rather than being imprisoned for the rest of his life. Second it's not even sure Luffy is capable to vanquish Kaido by himself killing or not and obviously he won't kill him off.
This. :cheers:

Zoro was gonna let a defenseless Smoker drown in Arabasta (until Luffy intervened) but wouldn't kill a defenseless Kaido? I never knew Zoro was a saint. :milaugh: