Character Discussion "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock!

Good evening fellow Worstgen losers, today I'm going to make a thorough analysis and evaluation of Hancock's power level, role in the story, and what I imagine she'll do in the future. My reason for this? I just like her. She's a cool character. There's a few big problems with her but she's cool.

One: Power Level/Stats/Portrayal

As seen in the panel posted above, Luffy and Nyon believe Hancock is "really strong" just from her Warlord title.
Elder Nyon goes on to talk about her pirate life, explaining that when she was merely 18 ( Hancock was 29 pre ts, 11 years ago would mean 18 ) she gained a bounty of 80 million; With her also becoming a Warlord shortly after, and being notorious along with her tribe just after one adventure.
To put that into perspective, Young Big Mom, who was capable of slamming multiple giants in Elbaf, and had her DF, had a bounty of 50 million.
Rookie Hancock had a higher bounty than rookie Big Mom, just from a single voyage on the seas.

Also, Nyon believes Hancock is strong enough to participate in the Marineford war and survive, which is easily a testament of her strength and capability.

Remember how Sengoku beat Shiki, who was comparable to Roger, in a 2v1, and later became the Fleet Admiral?
That same guy believes Hancock is "a very strong woman." and wanted her to be at the Marineford war to help against "the strongest man" in his own opinion, implying that he also believes she's more than capable of surviving in a fight against Whitebeard and crew.

And the Navy/WG thought it was necessary to send the following characters just for Hancock:
Marine fleets
Multiple Vice Admirals
Koby
Helmeppo
2 Seraphim
Etc.
Additional helpers:
Blackbeard
Vasco Shot
Catarina Devon
Blackbeard's fleets
And almost every one of them were defeated ( or disarmed in S-Hawk's case ) bar:
Blackbeard
The 2 Seraphim.
Now keep in mind, Law confirms that you can overpower certain Devil Fruit powers by using a lot of Haki,

as seen here.
But yet, just a mere 4 chapters before this, Blackbeard believed that he couldn't do anything to stop Hancock from petrifying him.
This is also a testament to her speed as well, because otherwise Blackbeard would have at least been able to deflect her attacks or block, but instead he claims that she would simply petrify him.
Counterarguments:
"Blackbeard may not know about that aspect of Haki, and he may have just meant that because of the way her fruit works, he couldn't be able to properly block or deflect her without getting petrified."
One: He studies Devil Fruits and is constantly on the look out for them, he knows a lot of stuff about various fruits, it's simply preposterous to claim that he wouldn't know Haki can negate certain Devil Fruit effects when he even knows about Law's immortality surgery.
Two: Sure, but again, if the first point is correct then he could still try to use Haki to avoid her hax.
I'm not sure if this means that he needs to have better Haki than her or just comparable Haki, but it's worth noting in my honest opinon.

"So I guess the Pirate Empress title wasn't just for show!!!"
This shows a sign of respect, not to mention that he instantly opted to use Kurouzu on Hancock, something he didn't do off the rip even against Ace, Law, or Kuzan.
Possible counterargument: "But he still defeated her easily and threatened to kill her"
Yes, but he did seem to catch her off guard and with a power null attack no less.
Not many people would be able to do much against that.
Before I go on, my main point is that Hancock is respected by a lot of strong and experienced characters, and even stalemated Yonko Blackbeard by easily defeating his Commanders, arguably worse than Kuzan had a year prior to this ( not implying she's on Kuzan's level ofc).
Now that that's been addressed, on to my next points.
Hancock is a confirmed CoC user, and by the way she says it, she knows how to control it as well ( this one in particular will be relevant to something I'll say later, keep it in mind )
She's also capable of using bullets that can pierce Luffy's rubber body before he can even react, seen here, as well as kicking Smoker, who kept up with G2 Luffy, before he could properly react.

As seen in the gif above, she's incredibly agile, possibly one of the most agile characters in One Piece alongside Sanji, Luffy, and others, capable of wiping out countless Marines while doing a handstand in heels.
In the Road To Laughtale books, she is considered a "fierce legend of the era!"
A counterargument to this may be " Well, Buggy is there too, and he's fodder!"
Yes, obviously, but think of it from the perspective of a character in-verse.
Buggy may be weak to us, as we've seen him actually fight, but in-verse, to the people who haven't really seen him fight, he has an incredible track record.
-Scolded Yonko Shanks in front of everyone at Marineford, with Shanks not even objecting to his words or trying to fight.
-Was part of the Pirate King's crew.
-Was a Warlord and now a Yonko member.
etc.
So it'd make sense that he's technically a "fierce legend of the era" as the book describes.

"She possesses strength that rivals even her beauty!"
As she is known as one of the most beautiful women in-verse, this could possibly translate to her being one of the strongest, which would make sense given her reputation and feats.
This basically covers her portrayal, feats etc.
I'll tweak it later, if there are any problems in it (which there likely are but considering the site I'm on I'm sure I'll be told about them when I wake up)

Two: Her character/personality, and how she can develop.
Currently, a good amount of people dislike her or feel neutral towards her, the reason for this being two factors:
She's kind of an asshole to men, also to women sometimes but especially men.
She has a habit of kicking baby animals as some sort of cruel gag.
This has caused people to even wish that BB had crushed her neck in chapter 1059 which I find undeserved but it makes sense why they dislike her.
A great way to fix this is to have her maybe join the Grand Fleet or Cross Guild for safety and other possible reasons, learning that not all men are bad, and presumably her animal abuse issue will be fixed as well.
It gives her a way to sort of get over being abused by the CDs, while getting rid of her worst qualities and keeping the best ones.

Three: How she'll be relevant in the future and what she will do/gain.
The last time we saw Hancock, she was looking for Luffy.
So, as I mentioned before, I believe she should join the Grand Fleet and help Luffy out at Egghead as soon as they get news that Luffy is there (or see his Vivre Card acting wonky).
A good reason is because of the fact that she would specifically be one of the best options when dealing with a gigantic fleet.
She has a hax df that can wipe out armies with minimal usage of said fruit, CoC which can wipe out a lot of fodders ( or even a few stronger characters depending on how good it is ), and more.
Not to mention, the Grand Fleet was said to be part of a major incident in the future. This lines up with the Egghead Incident from chapter 1078.
There wouldn't be a better time for the Grand Fleet to show up for Luffy, after all.
And this is pure speculation, but I also believe she will unlock ACoC (as this is practically the only reason a character would have CoC at this point in the story) and possibly get a scene where she kicks Saturn as retribution for the CDs torturing her and her family as a child, though this may just be me overdosing on hopium for a character that may not be relevant in the grand scheme of things. If so, I'm fully willing to take the L.
In conclusion:
I believe Hancock should be a high tier ( or basically YC1 or Admiral level ) based on various feats and portrayal, and that she'll show up in the story with the Grand Fleet to help Luffy against the Buster Call on Egghead
If there are any objections to anything I've said here, please feel free to point them out, and I'll address them when I can today.

@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BoaHancocksHusband @Kerkovian @Infitima @Le Fishe D. Tomdou etc. I don't feel like writing a whole list I just wanna go to bed.
Also shoutout to this guy who made a Hancock thread a year ago and dipped from the forum https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/a-huge-thread-about-the-hancock-downplay.26664/
Wonder where he is now.

She will have to face Devon again. It will be like Bon Clay vs Sanji. Hancock is way stronger, but she can't bring herself to hurt someone looking like Luffy.

Roger had someone very strong with CoC join his crew, when all other important members were already there. Flower Capital/Amazon Lilly, Closed borders/Calm Belt, Samurai/Kuja warriors, Hated by men/Hates men, Loved by women/Loved by men

She will have to face Devon again. It will be like Bon Clay vs Sanji. Hancock is way stronger, but she can't bring herself to hurt someone looking like Luffy.

Roger had someone very strong with CoC join his crew, when all other important members were already there. Flower Capital/Amazon Lilly, Closed borders/Calm Belt, Samurai/Kuja warriors, Hated by men/Hates men, Loved by women/Loved by men
Ooh, good points.

Good evening fellow Worstgen losers, today I'm going to make a thorough analysis and evaluation of Hancock's power level, role in the story, and what I imagine she'll do in the future. My reason for this? I just like her. She's a cool character. There's a few big problems with her but she's cool.

One: Power Level/Stats/Portrayal

As seen in the panel posted above, Luffy and Nyon believe Hancock is "really strong" just from her Warlord title.
Elder Nyon goes on to talk about her pirate life, explaining that when she was merely 18 ( Hancock was 29 pre ts, 11 years ago would mean 18 ) she gained a bounty of 80 million; With her also becoming a Warlord shortly after, and being notorious along with her tribe just after one adventure.
To put that into perspective, Young Big Mom, who was capable of slamming multiple giants in Elbaf, and had her DF, had a bounty of 50 million.
Rookie Hancock had a higher bounty than rookie Big Mom, just from a single voyage on the seas.

Also, Nyon believes Hancock is strong enough to participate in the Marineford war and survive, which is easily a testament of her strength and capability.

Remember how Sengoku beat Shiki, who was comparable to Roger, in a 2v1, and later became the Fleet Admiral?
That same guy believes Hancock is "a very strong woman." and wanted her to be at the Marineford war to help against "the strongest man" in his own opinion, implying that he also believes she's more than capable of surviving in a fight against Whitebeard and crew.

And the Navy/WG thought it was necessary to send the following characters just for Hancock:
Marine fleets
Multiple Vice Admirals
Koby
Helmeppo
2 Seraphim
Etc.
Additional helpers:
Blackbeard
Vasco Shot
Catarina Devon
Blackbeard's fleets
And almost every one of them were defeated ( or disarmed in S-Hawk's case ) bar:
Blackbeard
The 2 Seraphim.
Now keep in mind, Law confirms that you can overpower certain Devil Fruit powers by using a lot of Haki,

as seen here.
But yet, just a mere 4 chapters before this, Blackbeard believed that he couldn't do anything to stop Hancock from petrifying him.
This is also a testament to her speed as well, because otherwise Blackbeard would have at least been able to deflect her attacks or block, but instead he claims that she would simply petrify him.
Counterarguments:
"Blackbeard may not know about that aspect of Haki, and he may have just meant that because of the way her fruit works, he couldn't be able to properly block or deflect her without getting petrified."
One: He studies Devil Fruits and is constantly on the look out for them, he knows a lot of stuff about various fruits, it's simply preposterous to claim that he wouldn't know Haki can negate certain Devil Fruit effects when he even knows about Law's immortality surgery.
Two: Sure, but again, if the first point is correct then he could still try to use Haki to avoid her hax.
I'm not sure if this means that he needs to have better Haki than her or just comparable Haki, but it's worth noting in my honest opinon.

"So I guess the Pirate Empress title wasn't just for show!!!"
This shows a sign of respect, not to mention that he instantly opted to use Kurouzu on Hancock, something he didn't do off the rip even against Ace, Law, or Kuzan.
Possible counterargument: "But he still defeated her easily and threatened to kill her"
Yes, but he did seem to catch her off guard and with a power null attack no less.
Not many people would be able to do much against that.
Before I go on, my main point is that Hancock is respected by a lot of strong and experienced characters, and even stalemated Yonko Blackbeard by easily defeating his Commanders, arguably worse than Kuzan had a year prior to this ( not implying she's on Kuzan's level ofc).
Now that that's been addressed, on to my next points.
Hancock is a confirmed CoC user, and by the way she says it, she knows how to control it as well ( this one in particular will be relevant to something I'll say later, keep it in mind )
She's also capable of using bullets that can pierce Luffy's rubber body before he can even react, seen here, as well as kicking Smoker, who kept up with G2 Luffy, before he could properly react.

As seen in the gif above, she's incredibly agile, possibly one of the most agile characters in One Piece alongside Sanji, Luffy, and others, capable of wiping out countless Marines while doing a handstand in heels.
In the Road To Laughtale books, she is considered a "fierce legend of the era!"
A counterargument to this may be " Well, Buggy is there too, and he's fodder!"
Yes, obviously, but think of it from the perspective of a character in-verse.
Buggy may be weak to us, as we've seen him actually fight, but in-verse, to the people who haven't really seen him fight, he has an incredible track record.
-Scolded Yonko Shanks in front of everyone at Marineford, with Shanks not even objecting to his words or trying to fight.
-Was part of the Pirate King's crew.
-Was a Warlord and now a Yonko member.
etc.
So it'd make sense that he's technically a "fierce legend of the era" as the book describes.

"She possesses strength that rivals even her beauty!"
As she is known as one of the most beautiful women in-verse, this could possibly translate to her being one of the strongest, which would make sense given her reputation and feats.
This basically covers her portrayal, feats etc.
I'll tweak it later, if there are any problems in it (which there likely are but considering the site I'm on I'm sure I'll be told about them when I wake up)

Two: Her character/personality, and how she can develop.
Currently, a good amount of people dislike her or feel neutral towards her, the reason for this being two factors:
She's kind of an asshole to men, also to women sometimes but especially men.
She has a habit of kicking baby animals as some sort of cruel gag.
This has caused people to even wish that BB had crushed her neck in chapter 1059 which I find undeserved but it makes sense why they dislike her.
A great way to fix this is to have her maybe join the Grand Fleet or Cross Guild for safety and other possible reasons, learning that not all men are bad, and presumably her animal abuse issue will be fixed as well.
It gives her a way to sort of get over being abused by the CDs, while getting rid of her worst qualities and keeping the best ones.

Three: How she'll be relevant in the future and what she will do/gain.
The last time we saw Hancock, she was looking for Luffy.
So, as I mentioned before, I believe she should join the Grand Fleet and help Luffy out at Egghead as soon as they get news that Luffy is there (or see his Vivre Card acting wonky).
A good reason is because of the fact that she would specifically be one of the best options when dealing with a gigantic fleet.
She has a hax df that can wipe out armies with minimal usage of said fruit, CoC which can wipe out a lot of fodders ( or even a few stronger characters depending on how good it is ), and more.
Not to mention, the Grand Fleet was said to be part of a major incident in the future. This lines up with the Egghead Incident from chapter 1078.
There wouldn't be a better time for the Grand Fleet to show up for Luffy, after all.
And this is pure speculation, but I also believe she will unlock ACoC (as this is practically the only reason a character would have CoC at this point in the story) and possibly get a scene where she kicks Saturn as retribution for the CDs torturing her and her family as a child, though this may just be me overdosing on hopium for a character that may not be relevant in the grand scheme of things. If so, I'm fully willing to take the L.
In conclusion:
I believe Hancock should be a high tier ( or basically YC1 or Admiral level ) based on various feats and portrayal, and that she'll show up in the story with the Grand Fleet to help Luffy against the Buster Call on Egghead
If there are any objections to anything I've said here, please feel free to point them out, and I'll address them when I can today.

@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BoaHancocksHusband @Kerkovian @Infitima @Le Fishe D. Tomdou etc. I don't feel like writing a whole list I just wanna go to bed.
Also shoutout to this guy who made a Hancock thread a year ago and dipped from the forum https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/a-huge-thread-about-the-hancock-downplay.26664/
Wonder where he is now.
--Child BM's first bounty was 500 Mil not 50 Mil

--No relevant character from WG side bar moria was really defeated. Boa mostly fought fodders

--Most commaders can solo VA's and fodder marines tbf

--Her hax is OP but haki negates hax for most part. Vasco and devon are mid trios opponents most likely and coby was fine from her hax. BB's haki is also debatable

BB neg-diff her when Law pushed him ( + his crew) to a midi/hard-diff. Hancock is around YC3 level.
"Neg diff"
If anything he was afraid of her more than almost anyone else he confronted, he barely ever sneak attacks someone with Kurouzu off the rip after all.
Also he neg diffed her? She had a few bandages from him chokeholding her when Law was exhausted and unable to fight on the floor with his entire crew sunk bar Bepo.
--Child BM's first bounty was 500 Mil not 50 Mil

--No relevant character from WG side bar moria was really defeated. Boa mostly fought fodders

--Most commaders can solo VA's and fodder marines tbf

--Her hax is OP but haki negates hax for most part. Vasco and devon are mid trios opponents most likely and coby was fine from her hax. BB's haki is also debatable
No I think BM had 50 mill as a child at first. Could be wrong though. Gotta find it.
You're right they're fodder but even Blackbeard said she would be too fast to stop if he let her go, so this kind of implies that she could petrify even Yonko level characters depending on the character.
Hancock is the strongest female pirate, Hancock > Linlin
Kobytards downplay her because they insecure and hate women.
Big Mom is one of those characters where you can argue she's strong but the author doesn't even let her kill anyone. Let alone severely injure them. I mean she didn’t even use advanced Haki on Kidd and Law. Plus Hancock's usually more devastating in a fight due to an instant KO hax.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier You are right. It was first 50 Mil and then 500 Mil but she got both as a child. Tbf even sugar is op if you go by hax. I am pretty sure top tiers or YCs with good haki can negate her hax. BB is more DF reliant
Sugar's DF comes with the tax of always being a child, hell you wouldn't even know she's 22 without it being stated or something.
Not to mention the Mero Mero wipes your memory and leaves you completely unable to fight, though Sugar's fruit doesn't erase memories and turns you into a toy which is somewhat able to fight.
Also, we still get some good Haki feats from BB:
One is in Jaya when he senses Luffy's power ( I think he does it again later in Impel Down )
One is in Amazon Lily when he blocks S-Hawk with Armament.
And considering that we've seen Luffy box people like Kaidou without even using his fruit, I'm gonna have a hard time imagining BB could stop him from clapping him just because he nullified some of his powers.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hancock is powerful indeed.
She's a CoC User with a Busted Fruit, and has been hyped across the board by characters, holds a Warlord position and commands a 1.6 Billion berry bounty.

Imo, the main problem about Hancock is, as Teach exposed, her inability to be a big threat when her fruit is shut down.
Out of the OG 7 Warlords, i only rank Mihawk, Doflamingo & Kuma over her.

Hancock is powerful indeed.
She's a CoC User with a Busted Fruit, and has been hyped across the board by characters, holds a Warlord position and commands a 1.6 Billion berry bounty.

Imo, the main problem about Hancock is, as Teach exposed, her inability to be a big threat when her fruit is shut down.
Out of the OG 7 Warlords, i only rank Mihawk, Doflamingo & Kuma over her.
I mean, Doflamingo was mid diffed by Dressrosa Luffy, while Hancock stalemated Blackbeard who should be far above Doffy just for being an Emperor.
Kuma doesn't have many feats so I don't like to rank him.
Mihawk valid. I have him as top 2 just under Luffy maybe.