Break Week Pirates are essentially swordsmen

Do you agree?

• Total voters
charles vane

Flint

I'm telling you kids haven't seen this kind of pirate series they think pirates fought with fists and kicks
The funny thing about this is when they want to deny Shanks and roger as swordsmen the mental gymnastic comments is they fought like pirates
Pirates are essentially swordsman thats what I try to say the whole time lol

Pirates is a swordman and also a gunman. That's why shanks crew is made up of that type of fighting style. Shanks crew represent the true pirate. Just like teach but more realistic cause no pirate has devil fruit power.

So is the World’s Greatest Swordsman (WGS for short) based on strength or technique. I personally believe it is based more upon technique. It just doesn’t make sense to me that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks. But also, we don’t really get much in terms of power scaling for either of them. I’m hoping for a wonderful discussion, thanks.

C

Cruxroux

So is the World’s Greatest Swordsman (WGS for short) based on strength or technique. I personally believe it is based more upon technique. It just doesn’t make sense to me that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks. But also, we don’t really get much in terms of power scaling for either of them. I’m hoping for a wonderful discussion, thanks.
Who are you , why are you so polite.
:ohreally: