Versus Battle Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot vs One Piece

Title.
Which franchise do you think is better and which you prefer?
Criteria:Plot,main characters,side characters,villains,character designs,power system,story arcs,incorporation of themes,art,imagery,panneling,originality,world building,characterization,enjoyment,etc.
Even if you didn't watch none of the movies,you should do it as soon as possible. I watched it after i left the forum,and now that it was confirmed that the reboot will continue beyond a triology,i can say that this movie franchise fulfilled the emptiness that Shit Piece left on me. I can say these movies succeded at everything Shit Piece failed. It is a example of what western content creators can do when they are not lazy.
Tag list:
@Peroroncino @mly90 @Jailer @Light D Lamperouge @lee33 @Lor D. Coast @Mr. Reloaded @Mr.9000 @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @dirtyLarry @style
@The White Crane @Dark Admiral @Fujishiro @ZoroMazino @Seth @kurwa @roronoa_fan @Jaguark101 @Roo @MonsterKaido @RayanOO @kom5 @TheAncientCenturion @pg13 @Cross_Marian @Uncle Van @Cutty Jewboy @DarkWitch @Paperchampion23 @Roronoa-sama @centurion @Daikenki @AL sama @Shimotsuki Ghostly @ConquistadoR @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Playa4321 @Kurozumi D. Trussop @KageFumi @Fn Lucci @ShadyOjiro @kumae @Rivaille @Kiwipom @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ

Last edited:
@Peroroncino @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Yes,i have returned. BUT,don't get it wrong.
I am not back there for Shit Piece. Before make this new account, i did read all the spoilers(Only summaries of course) from the chapter where i left onwards. And Shitty Country Arc(Let's be honest,that's the perfect name for that country and that arc.) indeed remained a shit pile until the end. This pathetic excuse for a comic is a huge disgrace that only deliver insults to human intelligence in each new chapter,and spent your time in internet under the illusion that it will someday live up to your expectations is a waste of time. It is obvious that Shit Piece will become the next Game of Thrones and i think everyone here already accepted it(I never watched nor read the Game of Thrones books or series. But i got to know that it was a worldwide pop culture sensation for some time but was ruined because it had a horrible ending.).
Why i have returned:
-From now on,i will live as a member of the same kind as @lee33 . I will shit talk about Shit Piece every time i have a chance( Be honest again,this is the only thing this pathetic excuse for a comic is good for now.).
-I have always being a lover of fiction. After detach myself from Shit Piece, i returned to the entertainment industry beyond it. And i was reminded of how there are content creators who don't plague their works with obnoxious cliches unlike these japanese crackheads. There are many upcoming pieces of fiction that are unlikely to let me down in the same way Shit Piece did. I thought that it is a good idea to engage in chating about those things in a place i am already acquainted to. And by chating about those things, we can prevent the forum from became a total ghost town now that discuss about Shit Piece is no longer worth it.
-I had the idea of,in a certain future,when i move out of my parents's house,to go live in United States,and once there,start my own career as a comics author. I believe i have what is needed to succeed at everything Lolda failed. I will have the good will to,when the time arrive,use the forum to share the news about it with you guys since the early developments(If,of course,this forum doesn't suffer the same fate as Oro Jackson.).
Anyway,hello again,guys.

@Peroroncino @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Yes,i have returned. BUT,don't get it wrong.
I am not back there for Shit Piece. Before make this new account, i did read all the spoilers(Only summaries of course) from the chapter where i left onwards. And Shitty Country Arc(Let's be honest,that's the perfect name for that country and that arc.) indeed remained a shit pile until the end. This pathetic excuse for a comic is a huge disgrace that only deliver insults to human intelligence in each new chapter,and spent your time in internet under the illusion that it will someday live up to your expectations is a waste of time. It is obvious that Shit Piece will become the next Game of Thrones and i think everyone here already accepted it(I never watched nor read the Game of Thrones books or series. But i got to know that it was a worldwide pop culture sensation for some time but was ruined because it had a horrible ending.).
Why i have returned:
-From now on,i will live as a member of the same kind as @lee33 . I will shit talk about Shit Piece every time i have a chance( Be honest again,this is the only thing this pathetic excuse for a comic is good for now.).
-I have always being a lover of fiction. After detach myself from Shit Piece, i returned to the entertainment industry beyond it. And i was reminded of how there are content creators who don't plague their works with obnoxious cliches unlike these japanese crackheads. There are many upcoming pieces of fiction that are unlikely to let me down in the same way Shit Piece did. I thought that it is a good idea to engage in chating about those things in a place i am already acquainted to. And by chating about those things, we can prevent the forum from became a total ghost town now that discuss about Shit Piece is no longer worth it.
-I had the idea of,in a certain future,when i move out of my parents's house,to go live in United States,and once there,start my own career as a comics author. I believe i have what is needed to succeed at everything Lolda failed. I will have the good will to,when the time arrive,use the forum to share the news about it with you guys since the early developments(If,of course,this forum doesn't suffer the same fate as Oro Jackson.).
Anyway,hello again,guys.
I am glad to have another member on my team. One Piece deserves every slander it gets lol

The bitterness of seeing Chopper 1v1 being against a virus after insulting and blocking everybody who wouldn't believe Chopper will become part of the Monster Trio after defeating Queen :gokulaugh::milaugh::suresure:

The bitterness of seeing Chopper 1v1 being against a virus after insulting and blocking everybody who wouldn't believe Chopper will become part of the Monster Trio after defeating Queen :gokulaugh::milaugh::suresure:
It is very pathetic from you to repeat the same mockery you could only use with the "Me from the Past".
Was Chopper my favorite in Shit Piece and i had big expectations with him? Yes. But now he is a has-been good character and the shitty franchise he belongs to will never use him in the way he deserve.
This thread is the showing of how i am moving onwards to things that are truly worthy it. Were you so disgusted by me in the past to the point you still think i remained stagnant until come back now?
Who should be ashamed here is you. You name your user after a pathetic excuse for a protagonist who is only beloved by mentally retarded people.
The protagonist who the winners love is Caesar the chimpanzee. It is about him who people should chat about.