Please help, my wife became a Zoro fan!

I don't know what to do guys. I don't know how it happened. I'm watching the anime with her, it's her first time seeing the series. In the beginning her favorite character was Luffy. She's Brazillian, and she thought it was so cool that he was too. She laughed at all his comedy moments and loved how he goes to any length to help his friends.

Then thriller bark happened. This fucking atrocious arc that just happened to make Zoro look a little cool. The infamous "nothing happened" scene happened, and her head was turned. She said "after what Zoro did for Luffy, he's my new favorite character". I almost vommited when I heard her say it. Then in Saboady, she asked me to dye my hair green. It took everything I had not to chuck my TV out the window. Now we're watching Amazon Lily, and she keeps saying "I miss Zoro" "When does Zoro come back"

I can't take it any more. I feel betrayed. I feel broken. Is there a way back from this? Can she change? Should I just get a divorce? I need some advice, because things can't continue like this.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don't know what to do guys. I don't know how it happened. I'm watching the anime with her, it's her first time seeing the series. In the beginning her favorite character was Luffy. She's Brazillian, and she thought it was so cool that he was too. She laughed at all his comedy moments and loved how he goes to any length to help his friends.

Then thriller bark happened. This fucking atrocious arc that just happened to make Zoro look a little cool. The infamous "nothing happened" scene happened, and her head was turned. She said "after what Zoro did for Luffy, he's my new favorite character". I almost vommited when I heard her say it. Then in Saboady, she asked me to dye my hair green. It took everything I had not to chuck my TV out the window. Now we're watching Amazon Lily, and she keeps saying "I miss Zoro" "When does Zoro come back"

I can't take it any more. I feel betrayed. I feel broken. Is there a way back from this? Can she change? Should I just get a divorce? I need some advice, because things can't continue like this.
It's over bro, she belongs to Zoro now :josad:

Become a zoro fan too. You instantly get 30% growth and gigachad sexappeal. :cheers: