PLEASE TAKE A SHOWER

Its very hard to focus in the theater with some of you One piece fans. Please, for the love of god, SHOWER BEFORE YOU COME TO THE CINEMA. I just saw someone on discord mention how badly the person next to them smelled in FILM RED and I had similar experience with One PIECE STAMPEDE....TWICE. One of you fuckers walked in, radiating nasal poison. He sat 2 rows behind me but it was so bad people started moving away and started an actual semi stampede. I don't get why you wouldn't take a simple shower than be a walking chernobyl in the theater. I have my tickets ready for film red but i just know one of you fuckers is going to be there waiting to terrorize the room. This doesn't happen with other movies. It never happened with mugen train. its always ONE PIECE. Please look after yourselves, or stay home

Shower still useless if one can get heavily sweaty after 2 minutes walking..

Pls wear deodorants, all Kinds of Perfume and always Carry a perfume so you can use it from time to time to fight your smell.
Honestly this is good advice. The problem may not be showering after all. Its good to have a perfume with them as a last measure. I reached out to the reddit mods in good faith to suggest including a self-hygiene hyperlink or resources in the subreddit side panel or a PSA post but it was turned down

B

Ballel

Pls wear deodorants, all Kinds of Perfume and always Carry a perfume so you can use it from time to time to fight your smell.
perfume is disgusting

Use perfume next to me and I'll slap you

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Still takin a shower even if you might get sweaty is better.

Ofc use perfume and shit that is correct but simply using perfume on the smelly body that wasn't washed for let's say 2 days won't do the trick in a long term.