Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm caught up. And I don't understand most of it. So I'll Just say my thoughts.

The champion and e4 basically just reassured themselves as town/townish. They just patted themselves on the back for N1 and didn't entertain the statistic possibility that there could be at least 1 scum among them and possibly even more.

The other thing that stood out to me was, Ratchet subbed in and one of the first things they said was they had evidence against ekkologik. Then that just vanished?. What happened there?
What is bus driving if anyone could please enlighten me?

Worst

Custom title
Alright I'm caught up. And I don't understand most of it. So I'll Just say my thoughts.

The champion and e4 basically just reassured themselves as town/townish. They just patted themselves on the back for N1 and didn't entertain the statistic possibility that there could be at least 1 scum among them and possibly even more.

The other thing that stood out to me was, Ratchet subbed in and one of the first things they said was they had evidence against ekkologik. Then that just vanished?. What happened there?
if i have to put my money on a scum / not town among E4 + Champ it would probably be flowa but i don't have enough to push for that possibility.....

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Going great. Rather than JoJo , targetting one of elite four will be much better ?

Flowa said town to don't visit her right? As far as I know, that was because of the spikes ability or something. What does it do? Burn anyone who visits her? How long does it last? Like, is it for a phase or cycle or is it still active?. What happens if someone investigate her? Will this ability interfere?

Ignore if these are dumb questions/already answered
:endthis:

Need summary of all claims..
  • Odd hinted being watcher
  • Juliet claim worst Odd and ? Were attacked
  • Ekko claim attacked , he can also jail . Last Dp he targeted Flowa and me but ability got burned.
  • I have info about one of ekkos ability .
  • Who was bus drived ?
Flowa I'm leaning more being indi than scum . But its absurd she flip indi so frequent. Charlie I town lean him with his early interactions (he was open to share his pokemon).

Flowa said town to don't visit her right? As far as I know, that was because of the spikes ability or something. What does it do? Burn anyone who visits her? How long does it last? Like, is it for a phase or cycle or is it still active?. What happens if someone investigate her? Will this ability interfere?

It's because of my passive which burns x shots. And yes, it is kind of a dumb question because I only mentioned that like 50 times by now...

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I am too stupid to answer that. Even I want to know what does it do

It seems passive..

• Ekko claim attacked , he can also jail . Last Dp he targeted Flowa and me but ability got burned.
  • Who was bus drived ?
Flowa I'm leaning more being indi than scum . But its absurd she flip indi so frequent. Charlie I town lean him with his early interactions (he was open to share his pokemon).
If I was Indie I would claim Indie. I'm just Town.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
  • Who was bus drived ?
The third one would be Dnine.

Also revealing night WUs is pretty OP

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Also, I think 1 of the kills from last night were from that Zoo lady. You can request a kill from her and she didn't take my WU reveal request.
I talked through the night with the zoo lady. Can't have shady people in my zoo after all. She's pretty approachable I might say. We talked about life, about Pokemons, favourite food, etc etc.

At the end we exchanged contact information and became besties, much like Milim and Rimuru. We gonna go to the cinema this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.