Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I might be asleep by then. Though this bloody toothache has been keeping me awake lol, so we'll see.
my right side has been aching the past week i might have cavity. its getting better now tho. might be some infection cuz of the heat

i heard if u go inside the house/car and outside alot u can trigger things like this cuz the cold air from house and specially car will hit ur face or throught and it constricts blood vessels there which moves white blood cells away for a bit allowing the bacteria already in the mouth to infect it, causing toothache or sore throat

does that make sense lol. i probs butchered the wording but it make sense if u hear the full thing

Same ! How is the one guy who was actively looking for scums is getting voted

If he is scum , I am just dumb
You have much to learn young one.
Top kek.
Activity =/= town

Scum should be active to avoid getting themselves lynched so they should be trying to actively lynch others....

Look at their scum to town lynch ratio I guess
But so far no one has any scum lynches under their belts.
Flower and ekko always good to sheep if lazy but recently flower > ekko

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my right side has been aching the past week i might have cavity. its getting better now tho. might be some infection cuz of the heat

i heard if u go inside the house/car and outside alot u can trigger things like this cuz the cold air from house and specially car will hit ur face or throught and it constricts blood vessels there which moves white blood cells away for a bit allowing the bacteria already in the mouth to infect it, causing toothache or sore throat

does that make sense lol. i probs butchered the wording but it make sense if u hear the full thing
Yeah, mine has been twinging for a while but since Saturday it got really bad. Which is also the day I was out in 33C London all day. I don't really know what the issue is, I'm going to have to pay a fuck ton to get seen too. I don't really care what they have to do in the end, it's just a molar, I just want it gone.

Top kek.
Activity =/= town

Scum should be active to avoid getting themselves lynched so they should be trying to actively lynch others....

I'm better to sheep when I'm not sick lol.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Top kek.
Activity =/= town

Odd was a target too.
Odd was actively involve in two kill that happened

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, mine has been twinging for a while but since Saturday it got really bad. Which is also the day I was out in 33C London all day. I don't really know what the issue is, I'm going to have to pay a fuck ton to get seen too. I don't really care what they have to do in the end, it's just a molar, I just want it gone.
when u see it does it look like it have any cavity? its probs just that bacterial infection if no cavity

they wud probs give u an antibiotic or smth

Status
Not open for further replies.