Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

But wouldnt that just ensure pero as scum. So he would get killed anyway, but a little later. But mafia CAN derail the voting even if pero is not mafia right? That way they get two kills with one derailment.
But wouldnt that just ensure pero as scum. So he would get killed anyway, but a little later. But mafia CAN derail the voting even if pero is not mafia right? That way they get two kills with one derailment.
Maybe Mafia Target was Odd rather than saving Pero.
Did you poisoned me ? @Charlie

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think odds wagon has 3 scum at most probably

pot and pero r confirmed scum voting on odd

mango was voting on me and not pero. that was during the time when wagon was between me and pero

@AverageNamiEnjoyer eventually u gna have to claim who the inactive masoner is. b4 u die. u might wanna claim them now or night actions could affect them if they r being sused

i would lynch in this order: pero > pot (if kill failed) > rej > tpein/flowa/ratchet/mango

Emil

Certified Memelord
Last time I was on I didn't like what Dr Prof said about odd/Mango being a team and it looked like setting up associations. Dr. Prof has been tunneling odd who flipped town.
setting up association wont work if one flips town

for that to work then dr prof must be bussing odd and then if odd flips scum he can say lets lynch mango

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

i think odds wagon has 3 scum at most probably

pot and pero r confirmed scum voting on odd

mango was voting on me and not pero. that was during the time when wagon was between me and pero

@AverageNamiEnjoyer eventually u gna have to claim who the inactive masoner is. b4 u die. u might wanna claim them now or night actions could affect them if they r being sused

i would lynch in this order: pero > pot (if kill failed) > rej > tpein/flowa/ratchet/mango
I already gave you hint .

Last time I was on I didn't like what Dr Prof said about odd/Mango being a team and it looked like setting up associations. Dr. Prof has been tunneling odd who flipped town.
dr prof, noted.

i will make sure to analyze his post along with t-pin and other who peeked my intrest.

btw charlie said he glad @AverageNamiEnjoyer was poisoned.... average is lock town. all i say for now from action yo tan wa.....

so very sus...:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.