Status
Not open for further replies.
the questions at hand were asked by me broki lol

if someone in the wagon was busing him id still wager its u

he named u scum with barely any interaction. actually never tried to push u either

and u kept shading him but really no substantial push

the wagon wasnt started by u. u joined at the end
Yea u see, u can just go back and read it for urself instead of saying things that fit ur narrative. Ive tagged Pero and asked him what his thoughts were on the discussion when the ratchet, flower and ur interaction happened, the first thing he does is getting defensive and deflecting to me. U cant claim ur asking the questions at hand when u refuse to bother reading my post and twist things ur way.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I trust that Odin will reveal the truth!

Well i'm dying nect cycle so......

Well i was wondering if u have any useful reads and maybe pont out any of the nonsense u saw so far, i saw u voting odd but then u claimed town and switched to Pero, why the need to claim town so quickly when Naomi asked ? u felt pressured by it in any way ? i mean sure there's nothing wrond saying " i'm town " but was that really necessary in that situation ? U see rej i have dots to connect and they're not connecting for some reason....
No when someone asks me if I am town then I will honestly answer that I am town. Whether I am lying or telling the truth is up to the others to figure out lol. Before fuccing on what answers I give, you should look at the clown questions and interactions thrown at me. Including yours and Ekkos kek.

Worst

Custom title
No when someone asks me if I am town then I will honestly answer that I am town. Whether I am lying or telling the truth is up to the others to figure out lol. Before fuccing on what answers I give, you should look at the clown questions and interactions thrown at me. Including yours and Ekkos kek.
Clown questions??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yea u see, u can just go back and read it for urself instead of saying things that fit ur narrative. Ive tagged Pero and asked him what his thoughts were on the discussion when the ratchet, flower and ur interaction happened, the first thing he does is getting defensive and deflecting to me. U cant claim ur asking the questions at hand when u refuse to bother reading my post and twist things ur way.
what narrative is that exactly broki?

this post looks forced af. u dont belive what u r saying

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It doesn't make a lot of sense for Broki to vote Pero with the intent of bussing him, and then vote silence herself unless she would gain substantial credit. In what appears to be some form of multiball, this would be a very reckless and out of character manoeuvre.

Q.E.D Broki is not aligned with Pero, and is *probably* Town (based on probability).

Worst

Custom title
It doesn't make a lot of sense for Broki to vote Pero with the intent of bussing him, and then vote silence herself unless she would gain substantial credit. In what appears to be some form of multiball, this would be a very reckless and out of character manoeuvre.

Q.E.D Broki is not aligned with Pero, and is *probably* Town (based on probability).
Ekko is clearly delirating and should be nuked asap before he brings us to ruination, he's lucky i have to kill the scums first

Status
Not open for further replies.