Status
Not open for further replies.
It says mafia was merged with cult, not other way around. So it's probably mafia's ability. Maybe there're 2 of them then? Who knows.

I wonder what's the cost. Faction kill? Would suck to take cult's ability to cult people because of mafia's decision, but then again group of 4 (or more) people + culting on top of that?

Btw, mafia being merged with cult pretty much confirms there's 1 mafia team btw.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

It says mafia was merged with cult, not other way around. So it's probably mafia's ability. Maybe there're 2 of them then? Who knows.

I wonder what's the cost. Faction kill? Would suck to take cult's ability to cult people because of mafia's decision, but then again group of 4 (or more) people + culting on top of that?

Btw, mafia being merged with cult pretty much confirms there's 1 mafia team btw.
Didn't we lost. There are so many of them now
If most of them are also who are more active then they can control narrative too.

Worst

Custom title

That's interesting,i think mafia does that when they're desperate which is good i guess

It's also good that potentially there's no more cults

We're sending Rej to the valhalla, he's def not giving a F so i'm confident we're in a good position i mean Maybe rej is the last scum so he fused with them to avoid loosing everything

Hopefully Prof is scum too but i'm very confident atp

I have honestly no clue who could the last 2 be

That's interesting,i think mafia does that when they're desperate which is good i guess

It's also good that potentially there's no more cults

We're sending Rej to the valhalla, he's def not giving a F so i'm confident we're in a good position i mean Maybe rej is the last scum so he fused with them to avoid loosing everything

Hopefully Prof is scum too but i'm very confident atp

I have honestly no clue who could the last 2 be
What's your opinion (in a few words) on Usopp, Flower, Ratchet and Prof?

Worst

Custom title
What's your opinion (in a few words) on Usopp, Flower, Ratchet and Prof?
I've said what i think we should do with prof already so i won't repeat myself....
Ratchet is good, i think i can confirm he amped my kill on Pot ( the reason is that my kill was already a SK from the start but i saw Pot having something that would lower the level of the kill by 1 so with his amp it became a super again)

I also think Ekko and Flowa are fine, i probably won't bet my money on any of them but i think they're not a priority now even if they've been quite discussed already

I did a quick iso of Blue, well have nothing to say since his post don't really add anything to the game i just notice that he adds some questions here and there but never provided anything interesting, has he ever been discussed? He's quite active but it also seems like he's lying so below the radars......

@Kurozumi Blue what about a one way trip to the valhalla ?

Status
Not open for further replies.