Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Tfw you wake up way too late.
I woke up late as well......

Now i generally don't make big ass posts ( like never ) BUT!

I've spent all the night meditating on my mistakes while sleeping

And i've realized that there are none........we're walking a a path, it might not be perfect but it will lead us to victory!

So i was there under that waterfall you see in the picture ( not a very good place to sleep btw ) and i realized something.........

You see i play this game very differently than all of you, i like to read the " players " rather than the game itself ( especially bc i have no clue of wtf u guys are talking about most of the time..... and i don't have time to read all of it and work on the grand scheme.....).

So Pot, Rej, Pero etc

So i usually just pick a couple of players 2/3 and pretty much focus on them the most of the game, so when Ekko said that i only focus on the same 2/3 people well...that's why xD

( in this case the players i decided to focus on were Pot ( naturally ) / Prof )
I read pretty much all of their posts and try to answer some questions and then slowly go to other players

- They interacting only with the same people ?
- Has the way they interacting with these people ( or in general ) changed from idk 50 /100 posts ago ?
- Are they playig aggressive ?
- Why are their ignoring certain people ?
etc etc etc....

That's why for example looking at Prof's posts he was much more " ballsy " to me in the beginning he was also engaging in more spicy arguments and i've noticed that he falled behind like quite a lot and when " pressure " was put on him he would answer more politely like he didn't wanted trouble....
and yea even if it's probably not game indicative for any of you it's generally quite a red flag for me

( same thing can be said about the Ekko incident )

Now speaking for big red flags going back to the discussion with blue from yesterday

Worst just bruised over everyone and decided for no good reason to single me out.
That's probably true, one of the other things i like to do is just senselessly jump at someone to see how others or that person would react ( which is what i did with Pot pretty much, when scum Pot is ""outed"" or threatened to be sent to the valhalla it's pretty easy to see so after a good dose of lies i was 101% sure he was scum )

I'm betting he can't give a singles argument that only applies to me to give me priority as a target.
That was also true ( except for the reasons i said already which again are not game indicative for any of you but maybe they are for me )

BUT THEN i said this

u're also going on the defensive with this post ( something i very rarely saw you doing )
and he said this

That's normal when people focus on me.
and while i was panicking for all the stuff that happened and didn't realized it, you admitted on going on the defensive, like with the previous post u went really out of the fluffy zone, but i don't think there was a real reason to do it since i don't think anyone really followed what said we should have done too much during the game( like on the first lynch/ with Oddod / with Ekko ( again this one was on me mostly ))
so was there a real reson to react that way ? like NO ONE talked about you during the game i've also started to do it like close to the end of the day which is not like i was focussing you for 3 cycles and now for a mostly troll post which i was expecting no one to follow u felt focussed......

now based on how i play this game , this is a big red flag and i still believe you should be sent to the valhalla as soon as possible along with t-pein for saying you're town based on your requests....but people say no so i won't push you any further.....just sharing my thoughts......

Ofc i also lie ( like 99% of the times ) and try to pull all sort of crazy sunts but that's mostly for fun, i mean it's definetly not a playstyle that works all the times like when someone is really consistent like blue it's hard to find something you could push for cuz there's literally nothng so u either have to find a way to get them out of character or just try your luck......
But i guess it's how i have fun playing this........

In other words to become a true town leader you have to do:

I probably won't be here for the rest of the day and i'll be probably busy tomorrow so here's my full reads atm ( null are people that i legit didn't read any of their posts )

JoJo -> Town
Flowa -> Town

Charlie -> null
Blue -> valhalla
Peroroncino -> already into valhalla
ConquistadoR/Ratchet -> Town
MonochromeYoru -> Town
Meeyori -> null
Xlaw-> already into valhalla
Underworld Broker -> Town
Juliet -> null
Dnineboby -> already into valhalla
Dr_Professor83 -> null / valhalla too many doubts
Doddsy -> null
Reborn/Rej -> already into valhalla
Pot Goblin -> already into valhalla
AverageNamiEnjoyer -> town
Ekkologix -> already into valhalla
Worst -> Supreme Town Leader
Sallucion -> valhalla ( apparently he's not our town cop ? but he claims cop like abilities ?? )
MangoSenpai -> town / not 100% sure though
T-Pein™ -> valhalla
Yo Tan Wa / Naomi -> Town

That‘s one big post @Town Leader Worst lol.

I think Sallu should get one night to prove himself. If he really is Town he‘s our strongest asset, probably, but I still think the nature of his invest is sus since he should get Inno/Guilty as a result. Unless it‘s a special Anti Cult ability. Which is still hard to believe, though.

Charlie pressuring Ane into revealing her Mason by threatening to off her was also sus. I admit, I also wanted to know their identity, but threatening to kill her was awful.

I think Doddsy is being sent to valhalla by Yoru, dont remember much of Dod adding smth to discussions so wouldnt be surprised seeing him flip scum

Also his vote on me for elite felt somewhat like a buddying attempt

Worst

Custom title
Yea i try to make one once a year......

I think Sallu should get one night to prove himself. If he really is Town he‘s our strongest asset, probably, but I still think the nature of his invest is sus since he should get Inno/Guilty as a result. Unless it‘s a special Anti Cult ability. Which is still hard to believe, though.
Well they told me that if u revealed uself as any sort of Cop u just put a mark on your head...if he's alive by tomorrow he should be the lynch target......

Charlie pressuring Ane into revealing her Mason by threatening to off her was also sus. I admit, I also wanted to know their identity, but threatening to kill her was awful.
I believe we all threatened to nuke AnE lol but i guess we can look into that......

I think Doddsy is being sent to valhalla by Yoru, dont remember much of Dod adding smth to discussions so wouldnt be surprised seeing him flip scum

Also his vote on me for elite felt somewhat like a buddying attempt
Well he did tried to push to join in the E4 which is werid considering that u want only somewhat active people here since we can discuss during the night

He did try to ""stop"" odd a little from going after the E4 early on and he could have let him be imho so idk what to make of it...

That aside his posts are generally null to me i mean it doesn't seem like he's MUCH up to date which can be a good thing i guess : /

If i have to bet on something i'd bet on him being town but i'm not confident at all, too little contribution to tell

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Well since I'm here

My spa day was a tremendous success.

Finnish sauna, Aroma steam sauna, Swimming pool and Roman Thermal Bath and a weird stone chair that was surprisingly relaxing.

10/10 would do it again

Mashiro Blue

And here I was working all day lol.
Lol

2 weeks ago I went to another facility from the same chain that offers fitness and spa and I was actually in a jacuzzi with 3 girls that happened to be there at the same time was me. Ofc I didn't know them.

I jokingly thought "yeah my own Jacuzzi Harem. I feel like a rich guy"

It lasted 10 min until they got out of the jacuzzi lol

Lol

2 weeks ago I went to another facility from the same chain that offers fitness and spa and I was actually in a jacuzzi with 3 girls that happened to be there at the same time was me. Ofc I didn't know them.

I jokingly thought "yeah my own Jacuzzi Harem. I feel like a rich guy"

It lasted 10 min until they got out of the jacuzzi lol
10 minutes of Hollywood. Not bad.

Mashiro Blue

My tooth troubles were sorted (I am now in possession of one less tooth). Within a few days I will be pain free and able to focus more on actually playing this game.

Assuming actions are locked? I can reveal my targets then.
Waifubro nice to hear it.

Perfext excuse to get ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.