Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
jojo voted me then his excuse for if was spite. got his ass lynched right after cuz of that rip lol

brokis excuse for it was to hunt potential cult leader. got nuked right after. wp by ratchet for that

blues excuse is cuz ratchet told him to even tho he had me as 90% town lol. like lmao

tpeins excuse is i questioned flowa therefore i am scum lol. only thing clearing him that day was the lady stuff and after blues gone it was gg for that slot

ratchets excuse is kekmalding from favs. legit cant find a better excuse for him

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ratchets excuse is kekmalding from favs. legit cant find a better excuse for him
I thought your arguments were nonsense and your presence a distraction. I was and am completely fine with your lynch. As you can see, when it comes to winning the game, I can just do it myself. No need to work with anyone or make any concessions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Actually that was the best time to do it. The chances of me not finding scum across the whole game are slim, and my improvement directly correlated to post-tooth removal for obvious reasons, but by the time that came to be they'd already let me do my damage. Better to take out threats before they do their worst.
yeah ideally its better to do so b4 u start getting protections

i think they were hoping me u and odd wud keep lynching each others which to certain degree happened. u shuda been killed the night after me and odd were lynched prolly. u serverd ur purpose for them and keeping u any longer hurts them

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought your arguments were nonsense and your presence a distraction. I was and am completely fine with your lynch. As you can see, when it comes to winning the game, I can just do it myself. No need to work with anyone or make any concessions.
ratchet u failed on multiple fronts to scum case me. i feel like u town read me deep inside but just didnt care at certain point

i think they were hoping me u and odd wud keep lynching each others which to certain degree happened. u shuda been killed the night after me and odd were lynched prolly. u serverd ur purpose for them and keeping u any longer hurts them
We had to try to kill Mr. “I can spam super kills every cycle” and Ms. “I have a priority kill that can’t be blocked” lol. Worst needing two kills to die saved Ratchet’s life.

Ratchet

Precisely my point. Especially once I said I was on the road to recovery, they should have anticipated that I'd step it up, but instead they assumed I'd keep missing. The end result is pretty handed.

Ratchet

ratchet u failed on multiple fronts to scum case me. i feel like u town read me deep inside but just didnt care at certain point
I can't say I was convinced you must be scum, but I was happy for you to go to make the thread easier to read rather than put up with the chaos you bring to it. Similar reasons I lynched odd too, felt I could play better with you two not in the game even if we are supposed to be on the same team.

Actually that was the best time to do it. The chances of me not finding scum across the whole game are slim, and my improvement directly correlated to post-tooth removal for obvious reasons, but by the time that came to be they'd already let me do my damage. Better to take out threats before they do their worst.
What was your thought process throughout day 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.