Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @Kurozumi Charlie I think it's pretty disingenious of you to blame me for participating in 2 Town lynches and a Town kill when 1) the alternative D1 would have been me getting lynched myself because of 4 static votes on me which made it hard to get another wagon going , 2) the Town kill was decided in a vote and 3) I was not even the one who moved to Odd. I wanted Pero or Mango lynched that day. I just didn't mind the Odd lynch either because he acted scummy af.
1. That's valid.
2. Final decision was your to make and it's not like people begged you to kill Doddsy or anything. Tbh, I was kinda surprised you (people voting) went for it. This Doddsy wagon looked like Sallu's one for me tbh.
3. In the end of the day, you had power to vote Pero and you didn't. You're saying you wanted to lynch Pero but didn't mind Odd getting lynched. Then why you haven't changed vote to someone you want to lynch? That doesn't make much sense to me tbh. And you spend most of the day on Odd wagon anyway, votes him 3 times. That "i wanted Pero lynched" just doesn't sound right.

Flowa: Odd -> Ekko -> Odd -> Meeyori -> Pero -> Mango -> Odd
Is it enough to send omega kill your way? Idk, probably not. You could just be unlucky/wrong. Is it enough to vote someone else for Elite Four. He'll yeah.

The Zoo opens up again!

Come join, we promise you will leave satisfied!
Sure

cult is probably our biggest threat right now

its among mango doddsy jojo maybe?
can see it being tpein/rej/prof but lower chance

i think reborn makes a pretty good cult candidate. like rej was town and got culted is a possibility
It's also threat to mafia though. We don't know how many of them are there left. If we find CL, that's great but focus on looking for them rn? Idk

Baton pass was used on ???

??? Took aim on ???​
Not me ;(

Hmm this seems similar to my ability
Could be Focus Punch or something.

Btw i'm starting to think that the old lady doesn't do shit and it just collets infos, i think the text said she can heal / kill / poison etc so by knowind who said what maybe she collected infos about who could be scum...i mean i asked her to kill a couple of people but nothing happened
Jokes on her, i'm saying all my shet in thread anyway.

If it's only for TMI, what's her wincon?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
This is my current selection i change them like every 2 weeks xD

Yes and i'm Mother Teresa u're next to flip after Rej Prof and possibly Ekko
Anya, Gura, Kronii, Tohru
Fuck, that's hella based

HELLO? THIS IS THE BASED DEPARTMENT, I FINNA FILE A CLAIM

wait, since when can one do these custom emotes? And how?

Status
Not open for further replies.