Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm relying on myself, and no other. So it doesn't matter to me.
i mean at the end of the day its a playstyle. a selfish one but whatever it takes to win works for me so

i dont expect this to work always cuz u will die most of the time even if u play selfishly early game. but i can see it being effective in games like these i guess

also u kinda just assumed its optimal to play selfish right away instead of try to work with town first which is weird. i think if we had u from day 1 then finding each other is prolly easier cuz u wud have read odd's day 1 posts and mine. i mean i scum read odd day 2 as well so there is that but i guess felt like if u found ur allies it probs is more efficient way to win than confuse them intentionally then lynch them despite not being sure on them but ye

the reverse is also true. the scum read on u was gating me from going after prof broki jojo etc.. i dont have the means to kill them so ur role definitly better to keep alive

It more likely comes from mafia. If it did come from the cult leader then it would mean the cult leader is bulletproof and felt threatened by my passive. Whoever is the cult leader I think it would be someone who is trying to be active like for example maybe it could be Dr. Prof or Underworld.
the cult leader is bulletproof and felt threatened by my passive-
hint you where immune to cult when read this, not because invest plus scum players trying to shade you, same with nami increased my guess you where immune to cult lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i mean at the end of the day its a playstyle. a selfish one but whatever it takes to win works for me so

i dont expect this to work always cuz u will die most of the time even if u play selfishly early game. but i can see it being effective in games like these i guess

also u kinda just assumed its optimal to play selfish right away instead of try to work with town first which is weird. i think if we had u from day 1 then finding each other is prolly easier cuz u wud have read odd's day 1 posts and mine. i mean i scum read odd day 2 as well so there is that but i guess felt like if u found ur allies it probs is more efficient way to win than confuse them intentionally then lynch them despite not being sure on them but ye

the reverse is also true. the scum read on u was gating me from going after prof broki jojo etc.. i dont have the means to kill them so ur role definitly better to keep alive
You should also keep in mind that early game I was playing in agony basically. It was some of the worst pain I've ever felt and not something I hope to ever repeat again. So circumstances had a hand in driving this too. Afer Favourites I'm mostly resolved to playing as if I don't have a team though.

Worst

Custom title
Thanks, but it was never happening lmao. I kept telling scum chat I was doing it for practice and bc I’m stubborn lol.
ngl the last cycles u reminded me of the weebs when we were panicking in the scum chat and u were basically put on the line and then took courage and went on the thread trying to put on the best town performance ever xD

( i would have insta nuked u if i was alive lol )

You should also keep in mind that early game I was playing in agony basically. It was some of the worst pain I've ever felt and not something I hope to ever repeat again. So circumstances had a hand in driving this too. Afer Favourites I'm mostly resolved to playing as if I don't have a team though.
You thrrew just to get at people, shows a severe lack of character. Someone like that is low enough to do break all sorts of rules

ngl the last cycles u reminded me of the weebs when we were panicking in the scum chat and u were basically put on the line and then took courage and went on the thread trying to put on the best town performance ever xD

( i would have insta nuked u if i was alive lol )
Expect I was claimed hostile indie in Weebs lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.