Pokémon Sword and Shield

Jew D. Boy

Gangly, Uncoordinated Bitch
Pokemon seems to never die because they always know that way to get everyone loving their shit again.
I took a couple of generations off (other than GO), so it’s easier to meet these games head on with a kind of zeal I haven’t felt since I was a teenager. Definitely a lot of familiarity, but it feels new enough that I can enjoy it anew!

Google answered:

Pokemon Has Grossed “Billions” More Than the Entire Star Wars Franchise. Somehow, some way, Pokemon has outsold Star Wars in terms of total revenue. ... That's why it's current revenue as of 2017 is a little over $55 billion dollars, while Star Wars is resting at about $42 billion dollars as of 2015.

Google answered:

Pokemon Has Grossed “Billions” More Than the Entire Star Wars Franchise. Somehow, some way, Pokemon has outsold Star Wars in terms of total revenue. ... That's why it's current revenue as of 2017 is a little over $55 billion dollars, while Star Wars is resting at about $42 billion dollars as of 2015.
Wtf
Damn insane lol

Jew D. Boy

Gangly, Uncoordinated Bitch
Actually taking my time catching Pokemon in Wild Area while training my own. Really great addition to the Core games as it feels more realistic on Pokemon World.
Been going back there after every badge (about to try for my 5th) and doing hella Raid Battles, those Experience candies are a godsend!