Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero fucking chance I‘m scum with Polar and how the fuck am I even defending him when I told Fuji Magic‘s vote was on him which would have gotten him lynched over Gad if it broke the tie. You gotta be absolutely stupid to assume that. It‘s also horseshit to assume I wouldn’t bus him hard when that‘s my scum MO.

Gtfo I have enough of that. Good night.

It confirms my abilities to him and you guys can finally shut it because I‘m reaching a point at which your pushes are making me tilted and I just don’t wanna play anymore.
Expect that doesn’t change your alignment? Swapping one ability doesn’t mean anything in an NAI game. Stupid af not to pick a PoE slot from your angle. This won’t change anything at all

Zero fucking chance I‘m scum with Polar and how the fuck am I even defending him when I told Fuji Magic‘s vote was on him which would have gotten him lynched over Gad if it broke the tie. You gotta be absolutely stupid to assume that. It‘s also horseshit to assume I wouldn’t bus him hard when that‘s my scum MO.

Gtfo I have enough of that. Good night.
> Takes credit for a vote count

Can you clarify to Fuji on how does that ability work? Does it mean when player A ability gets swapped with player B ability does it mean any actions that targets player A action will target player B action?
ultra just said his ability got stolen,

so i assume one of 1 shot got swapped wih flowers lol

need her to confirm if she see ability.

ability says it will swap 1 shot of the player i choose, so they get 1 shot from other player and vice verse.

ultra just said his ability got stolen,

so i assume one of 1 shot got swapped wih flowers lol

need her to confirm if she see ability.

ability says it will swap 1 shot of the player i choose, so they get 1 shot from other player and vice verse.
Look at this dumb shit you busy yourself with instead of trying to actually play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.